Book#2

CODE RED (Book#2 of The Runaway Club)

**OFFICAL INTRODUCTION** (A/N: Eeep!!)

Code Red:

(Noun) A very serious security warning; a warning about a very serious threat.

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon

Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC

*

"Love is a self-destruction of which you are completely aware of, yet you can do nothing to stop it."

How far can you LOVE someone? The sexiest man in the world, the billionaire NightLife Adonis, Aaron Krystals will tell you just how much one can fall in love with another. He has everything a man wants; money, power, looks, fast cars and oh-so-many gorgeous women. Everything but a soul deep love he lost to a greater truth than love--- Death.

How far will REVENGE take you? The most feared mobstress, a lethal assassin Dominica Martinez will let you just how much revenge can fuel a broken heart. After watching life drain from her parent's eyes and living in the slums of Barcelona made her realize how merciless the world can be; molding her into a ruthless killing-machine who spilt blood for money. Living in the dark world beneath all the glitz and glamour of New York City, she was well aware that there was no redemption for her tainted soul.

When both their worlds collide against the backdrop of busy New York business world, they are drawn to each other with undeniable attraction only to realize that what they have was not a sweet vanilla office love but a destructive affection laced with lust and lies.

Passion. Deception. Sins. Betrayal. Hurt. Revenge. Lies. Honor. Brutal. Loyalty. Blood. Love. Redemption. Sacrifice. Love.

*

TAGS: #Romance #PsychologicalThriller #Action #Mafia #Italian #Drama #Secretary #Sexy #CEO

(LYRICS: GANGSTA – KEHLANI)

I need a gangsta,

To love me better,

Than all the others do,

To always forgive me,

Ride or die with me,

That's just what gangsters do.

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue

I'm built for it, all the abuse

I got secrets, that nobody, nobody, nobody knows

I'm good on, that pussy shit

I don't want, what I can get

I want someone, with secrets

That nobody, nobody, nobody knows.