Chapter 24 : Ohmigosh! Are those--?!

~Ria's POV~

I never thought that I would dream a crazy Frenchman proposing to the batman who was in 'SAVE THE PUPPIES' campaign and eating candies with the joker, thinking he was gay but spiderman had to come in the exact moment to declare he was Phineas' and Ferb's cousin and demanded a seat in senate cause Phineas hosted 'the Ellen Show' now.  

Huh?

Yes, yes, it makes no sense but I swear the dialogues were superb convincing. Frenchman thought batman was gay? He eating candies with joker? In SAVE THE PUPPIES campaign? Senate seat for spiderman cause he was the cousin of Phineas and Ferb? How is the Ellen Show even related to senate election? Nah, the dialogues were shit.

I wrenched open my eyes. Gah! It hurts! I squirted my eyes and craned my neck to inspect where I was. GOD! I AM KIDNAPPED! It really is a strange but luxurious room. I fell back into the plush pillow and closed my eyes from the sunlight. Kidnapping can wait but my headache won't. Besides, that kidnapper must be nuts enough to be duped cause no sane kidnapper would accomodate the kidnapee in a five-star hotel. Duh! Common-sense!

I suddenly heard the sound a glass being placed on the table nearby. I opened my eyes in a flash and I saw Adam leaning on the bedside table, wearing a white t-shirt and his hair tousled. So there isn't a rich and crazy kidnapper but just Adam. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Adam must have heard me and he whipped his head to my side, a lazy smile playing on his face. I smiled back but winced almost immediately as a sharp pain hit my head. 

"Headache I see." Adam said in a surprisingly tender voice.

I nodded sheepishly, "Bad hangover. But I will survive." 

Adam laughed lightly, his voice melodic. "You will survive, of course. No one had ever died of a hangover anyway." He said but offered me a glass of water and a pill of advil. I looked at him suspiciously but got up anyway, pushing away the black velvet duvet from me. But my eyes caught on my attire. I wasn't wearing my dress from yesterday anymore! I was wearing one of Adam's button-down and sweatpants and my silver dress was neatly folded in the nearby chair. I faced Adam with wide-eyes and he saw my horror.

"You undressed me?!" I hissed like a python at him.

Adam rose his hands in a universal symbol of surrender. "No. Calm down, woman. It is Maria who changed you, though she wasn't happy to be called up from her sleep late at night." He said as if he is treading on thin ice. Well, he should be. I could be really messy if I am mad. I relaxed and gave a smile to reassure him that I calmed down. He let down his hands and tied them to his broad chest with a warm smile as I took his advil and drowned it it sparkling water.

"Mmmm..I hope that works. I hate headaches." I hummed and swung my leg down to ultra-soft carpet laid below as I looked around. The room was black and white, a look of a complete bachelor pad unlike the comfy golden room I had been in my last hangover.

"Which room is this? You have another guest room?" I curiously asked as I wobbly got up, straightening my messy hair. 

Adam simply shrugged his arrested shoulders. "No. This is my room. Bathroom is to your right and spare tooth brush in that cabinet. Maria will cook us break fast." Adam said coolly. I wandered around the room with no particular sense of direction, examining the room. There was a 52' LED TV with Xbox, bean bags and an enormous walk-in wardrobe. It really looked like Adam's room back in Virginia, except for the wallpicture.

"Nice. Looks too neat for a bachelor's room." I commented.

"Thanks to Maria." Adam whistled and I chuckled. The last thing I wanted to know was that Adam was one of those neat-freaks who kept their room spotless. I totted over to the sleek modern cabin where Adam had directed me. I yanked it open and my jaws dropped at the sight of its contents.