NOT AN UPDATE!

Hola, my AWESOME readers!

Well, technically I updated like a day before and why am I doing this? I am so sorry, I should have given this in the footnote of my last update but unfortunately, my feministic ideals and countless other utterly useless thoughts were in my head.

SO WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

I'll tell ya! See, it has been a week since I am attending my 11th grade. I thought it would be a piece of cake (duh!) and I was wrong. SO FREAKIN' WRONG! I am running to complete my assignments, reports, records and regular tests. I am already behind of the class by two physics lab experiments. So basically, what I am trying to say is that (No I ain't leaving wattpad) I will be updating once every 2 weeks from now on. It is not permanent (you know mama loves you!) and I will be making up with you guys after the mid of june, when my vacations starts. IDK, blame the Indian system of  education! DAMN YOU, CBSE! (CBSE is the Indian curriculm that I follow)

But don't worry, technically speaking I will be active on wattpad every week because I have another book in my tow called SUICIDE MISSION. You are reading it, aren't you? Yeah, so next week I will post SM and then the following week I will come to WHW. I am really sorry and you have to understand that my schedules are so constricting that I can't accomodate two updates every week. So once again I am sorry. But keep on look out guys, I may (MAYBE..) give you scraps and teasers of my upcoming projects, funfacts about WHW that you have never known or never noticed and exculsive interviews! Trust me, I will try my level best to entertain you guys throughout and count me for that. 

Ria and Adam ain't going nowhere and (if you are a fan of SU) by the next update I will be launching the hero--Thimbud to Jenny's rescue. But tell me, who all felt that Dr. Ross and Jenny is a ship? Can't deny he is a geeky sweetheart, tho ;)

So everyone, goodbye for now!

Your admist-scary-science-books author,

S!ya