Bonus chapter bc why not: reader meets author

This has absolutely nothing to do with the story but I felt like writing it so here you go I guess XD

My/author's pov
I looked up from my phone as I saw someone walking over. It was a girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes, smiling as she saw me. I didn't recognize her, but she seemed nice.

Reader's pov
I walked over at the girl, whose looks had slowly become familiar as she sometimes put pictures of herself in her books and on her other social media. She did that rarely, but she definetly had did it. She looked over at me, her copper coloured hair was tucked behind her ears, and she smiled back at me.
I awkwardly introduced myself. "Hello, I'm Y/N. You're Elicorngamer right? The author of Pretty Little Psycho?"
She looked surprised, and stood up immediatly to shake my hand. "Yes! That's me! Just between you and me, my name is actually Ellen Appelo." She laughed. "You can call me Ellen though. Or El, if you prefer that." She smiled, her icy blue eyes sparkling as she talked. I smiled back. She seemed nice.

My/author's pov
Someone that actually recognized me in real life, just from the pictures and videos she saw on my social media? That's so cool! I always wanted a fanbase, no matter if it was just a small one, but this already meant a lot to me. And maybe, just maybe, I can make my dreams true, and be the YouTuber I want to be.

So yeah, I had this idea all of a sudden, and I know it has nothing to do with the story, but I felt like writing it so here you go XD
Love, Ellen