Ch. 16: Five Nights at Marki's night 2

It was getting dark outside again. You and the others had been preparing for other attacks that might possibly be coming this night. Ellen had collected some actual weapons, or at least they could be used as it. The weapons included were simple, yet useful. Ellen had gone to her own house to get them, and had chosen a weapon fitting for each person. Yours was a set of extremely sharp knives that you could throw at possible enimies. Or, if needed, you could stab them. The others had different weapons, Mark had a few small water pistols, Felix had a toy word which was actually surprisingly sharp, and Ellen had a paintball gun.

~Felix's p.o.v, as brought to you by Edgar~
As I walked back to the furniture fort I looked around the house. One room was extremely dark, and I had no idea what it was. The others were still preparing for attacks, so I figured I could go in that room for a moment. I could barely see anything, except for a small blue light in the corner. I walked towards it, fascinated by it's little blue beam. Then it turned off. There was no more light. I couldn't find the way out. Two strong arms caught me. Then everything turned black.

~no more pov~
You, Mark, and Ellen were in the furniture fort, 11:49PM. "Yo guys, where's Felix?" Ellen asked. "He went to the toilet I think" Mark said. "He left half an hour ago, shouldn't he be back?" Ellen asked, suddenly scared. "I'll go look for him." You said, but got cut off: a creepy looking version of Felix was standing in the hallway. "No need for that hun~" it said. It sounded the way Felix usually sounds when he tries to sound intimidating. "Oh shit..." you heard Mark mumbling. "Well, I'm here now? I thought you were gonna attack me?" the evil Felix said teasingly. "Fine. Let's get this over with." Mark said, picking up the sword that was originally Felix's. He stood up from the furniture fort, walking towards the demon. Before he could strike with the sword, demon Felix threw a fiery blue orb at him. Mark stepped back, clearly hurt. DemonPie grinned evily, but before he could strike again, Mark threw the sword at him. The evil Felix screamed loudly, a high pitched, screeching sound that seemed to have come straight from hell. He dissappeared the same way Anti did, just less sparkly. Mark fell to the ground, and you and Ellen ran his way as fast as possible. "Y/n... E-Ellen? My stomache..." Mark said, his voice raspy. You looked at Mark as Ellen slowly removed his shirt, careful not to hurt him. A huge wound was revealed, but thankfully it wasn't bleeding. "Aayee Mark, you're gonna need to go to the hospital!" Ellen said worriedly. "N-no, I'm okay" Mark responded, clearly lying. "Mark, you are definetly NOT okay" you told him. "Maybe you're right... Okay, I-I'll go..." Mark said.

~Ellen pov brought to you by memes~
I stare at Mark and Y/N in surprise. I knew they liked each other, but the fact he listened to her and not me was painful. I know Mark likes her, but I think the pain is becoming too much... One more of these actions, and they'll have to live through their worst fears because of ME... This is gonna be a bad day...

Heyooo everyone! Hope you liked this new chapter! I have a question for y'all:
What should I write next?
A. Finish 'Youtube Academy'
B. Write a CrankGameplays fanfic
C. Write a RobertIDK fanfic
D. Write a JSE fanfic
E. Write a Pewds fanfic
F. Write a Phanfic (Dan/Phil/Both)
Idk so yeah XD