Ch. 37: Home

You stare at Mark, thinking of what was reality and what not. The past weeks had been crazy, nothing was what it seemed.
For all you knew all of a sudden your family could be alive again and Sean could be a ghost.
Mark blinked a few times, waking up slowly. "Mornin' Y/N... I had the craziest dream last night, you wouldn't believe it!" He says. "Mornin'... I dreamt something pretty weird too..." you tell him, even though you still weren't sure if it was a dream or not.
"GOOOOODDMOOORRRRNINNNNN' FELLAAAASSSSS" a loud female voice yelled behind you. "Y/N AND MARKIMOO, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Ellen yelled again as she danced around the house. "El... You're gonna wake the neighbours... Or even worse, the monster called Felix" Mark told her. "Nahhh, that Swedish meatball will stay asleep. If he doesn't I'll just knock him out again" Ellen says, and you weren't sure if she was joking or not. "Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies!" Sean yelled. "Ya guys wouldn't believe the dream I had last night!" He added. "Mine neither, it was the weirdest but also the coolest" Ellen then said. "Guys... I think what we dreamt last night was more than just a dream..." you say quietly. "What do you mean? You don't think we've really fought demons and got stuck in a labyrinth do you?" Ellen says. "Wait, you had the same dream?" Mark asks her. "So did I!" Sean says(/yelled). "Ugh... Can't you guys just let me sleep? I'm tired af and I was having yhe craziest dream ever..." Felix says as he wakes up. "Your dream doesn't happen to include fighting demons and a labyrinth, does it?" You ask him. "How did you know that?"

After talking about the 'dream' for a while, you and the others decide to have breakfast. Mark decided to bake pancakes, and while eating them you all watched [insert favorite tv series here]. You had come to the conclusion that the dream wasn't just a dream, but then again, what could it be? Mark, Sean, Ellen, and Felix were not sure, still deciding if you were crazy or not. They hadn't seen the dream the same way as you did. They don't know the terrible things you've seen, yet you couldn't tell them. You weren't ready to say it all. Besides, what would they be able to do to help?

Sup guys, hope you enjoyed the new chapter! Thank you all for 28K reads and 900 likes/favorites (whatever you wanna call it)! So, as I'm going to stay for a while longer, I just wanted to say that the fact that I left the fandom doesn't mean I don't like Mark, Sean, Felix, etc., anymore at all. I still think they're amazing guys and do incredible things! I'm just not obsessed with them anymore, so don't think I hate them now XD
Love, Ellen :D