Ch. 57: The anger of the Elf Prince

You couldn't believe it.
How can Katie be here?

You backed away, bumping into Jupiter, who was standing behind you. "Everyone! Get out! She's dangerous!", you yelled, pointing at Katie. "What? Lady Isabella isn't dangerous in any way. She arrived here a few days ago, and is one of the friendliest women I've ever met." Thoran said, clearly hurt by your words. "No, she's not! She's Katie, a girl from my world and the one who murdered my friends!" You yelled back at him, panicking. Everyone in the room looked shocked, even Katie herself. "Guards.", Thoran started a sentence, "Get this girl out of my castle, right now." He ended, glaring angrily at you like a mad man. "Thoran, wait. I'm sure Y/N has a good explanation for this." Loryn said, stopping her brother. "Y/N, are you saying this is the girl who first shot Mark, and then shot your other friends?" Loryn asked you calmly. "Y-yes. Yes she is." You say, tears streaming down your face. "And is this the girl who mysteriously died, still holding the gun when it didn't have any more bullets?" Loryn asked. "This is the girl, who flirted with Mark, trying to steal him from you?" "Yes! Yes she is! And now she somehow ended up in here!" You yelled, panicking. "She's right Loryn, and you know that." Jonathan said. You gave him a look of confusion. "Sorry Y/N, I meant to tell you, but I wanted to wait for a little longer. I've been following you around for a while. Dark asked me to look after you back in your world, so that in case something like this would happen I could help you get back to him." He explained. "It's true, Thoran..." Loryn said, looking at the ground in shame. Thoran looked at Loryn, tears in his eyes. "Liars." He said quietly. "Liars! GET THESE LIARS OUT OF MY CASTLE!" He then yelled, angrier than before. A few elf guards stepped forward and forcefully pushed you and the rest of the group out of the castle.

Loryn's pov
As we got pushed out of the castle, I saw my brother standing there, tears streaming down his face. This wasn't like him? He was always cheery and friendly, so what got to him now? The last thing I saw was the anger and hate in his eyes, as the doors closed behind us.

Third person pov
You fell right into the mud after one of the elf guards had pushed you. Jupiter helped you get up, after which he went to help Rebecca, who growled him off. Loryn was sitting on a tree stump, head in her hands. It had started raining, and the cold waterdrops landed in your neck, making you shiver. You walked towards Loryn, ready to try and cheer her up, when she suddenly looked up. Jonathan pulled you away from her. "This is all YOUR fault! If you hadn't told him about Katie, I might have still had a brother right now!" Loryn cried. You felt your heart break, seeing your friend like this. "I- I didn't mean to-" "Of course you didn't! Isn't that what they all say?!" Loryn yelled, confused and angry. "Loryn, stop, this isn't Y/N's fault." Jupiter said. Loryn buried her head in her hands again, shaking from the cold rain. "Guys? If you had actually paid attention, you might have seen that Thoran's eyes weren't their normal dark blue color." Charlie suddenly started. Everyone looked up at him, confused. "They were purple. I don't know if anyone of you have ever paid attention in school, but the color purple is made when you mix blue and red." He said, not really making sense. "So?" Rebecca asked.

"Red is the color of love potion."

IS THORAN UNDER A LOVE POTION?! OH NOOOOO

Idk okay XD

Love, Ellen