Chapter 11: Dark

Heyo peeps! Again, some
teasing-ish stuff will be featured in this!

"Hello, y/n and friends~"

Dark was standing in front of the couch where Mark had been laying a few seconds ago. Sean backed away, still holding the plate with cookies. Ellen stared at Dark, still hugging her knees. Felix looked like he was frozen in time, standing in front of the kitchen door. Dark smirked as he looked around the room, satisfied at the sight. You sat about a meter away from him, on a poofy (is that a word? XD) chair next to the couch. Dark's eyes wandered around the room once more, fixing his gaze on you when he stopped. "We weren't done yet, dear y/n" he said in his low, raspy (but still kinda sexy) voice. Ellen stared at you and then back at Dark, holding her My Little Pony plush. "You all have 5 seconds to leave the room to me and y/n." Dark said in a commanding voice. Sean and Felix rushed to the kitchen, but Ellen stayed exactly where she was, frozen in time. "You can come out now, Eclipse." He commanded to her. 'I guess that's Eclipsacorn', you thought. Ellen started twitching and her eyes turned red. Her make-up got sort of smudged out over her face (Harley Quinn style XD), and the tip of her hair changed from cute pastel rainbow dip dye to red. A pair of fangs was visible in a macabre smile, sending shivers down your spine. She stood up and walked up to Dark, smiling evilly. "Where were we, y/n?" Dark asks you, chuckling darkly. "S-stay away from me!" You managed to get out. "That's the wrong answer hun." Eclipsacorn said, smirking slightly. Dark walked over to you and pushed you onto the couch.

"Ready to finish what we started?"

Cliffhanger! Woop woop! Anyway, how are y'all doing? I was planning on writing some lemon/smut in this chapter, but first I wanna know if you're okay with that. And do you want other characters added to it as well? For example: you and Dark, and Eclipsacorn joining for extra 'fun' XD I'm sorry, I had to. Tell me what you think in the comments!