Ch. 56: The Woods of Madness

Okay I'm not allowing myself to stop writing this book until I get to at least 100 chapters so yeah that's great

It had been a few hours since Jupiter and Charlie had gotten puked out by a plant, and the group was still going. It was getting dark already, so you had to hurry, as the Woods were even more dangerous at night, according to Loryn. The Woods had a bit of an effect on everyone. You got dizzy, Jupiter basically couldn't stop laughing as if he had heard a hilarious joke, Charlie was being even more grumpy than before, Rebecca kept saying she was hungry and if she didn't get any food within the hour she was going to eat her unicorn, Loryn was very quiet and seemed to be crying all the time, and Jonathan was trying his best to keep control (which he failed at). Like Loryn had said, the Woods weren't called the Woods of Madness for nothing.
After what seemed like forever you saw something huge appearing in the distance. It looked like... a giant tree? "That's the Woodland Castle, the castle of the Elves of the Woods, where my brother Thoran lives." Loryn said. Everyonein the group looked up at the beautiful giant tree in awe. It had windows with golden lights shining out of them and a huge wooden front door with two elf guards standing next to it. "Loryn! What a pleasure! I'll tell Thoran you've arrived." One of the guards said as the group stopped in front of the door. The other guard let you and the rest of the group in.
You entered a huge hall. Gigantic fireflies illuminated the hall in their lights. 'That must be the golden light I saw from outside' you thought as you admired the beautiful wooden hall. A handsome, tall, blonde haired elf stepped forward. He had a shiny crown on his head, so you assumed it was Thoran. "Loryn! It's been a while" he said, walking over to Loryn and giving her a hug. They smiled at each other, after which Thoran hugged Jonathan. Apperantly they'd been friends ever since they were little. He greeted Jupiter, Charlie, Rebecca, and then he went over to you. "Hello there, I'm Thoran" he said, smiling. "I'm Y/N, you said a bit shyly. "No need to be shy, it's just me. I'm sure my dear sister Loryn has told you about me?" He said, looking over at his younger sis. "Actually... she hasn't..." you say. Thoran glared at his sister. "Welp, I guess I'll have to introduce me then... I'm Thoran, prince of the elves and the leader of the Woodland elves. I'm coming with you to find the Flame!" He said. His excitement was contagious, as you smiled brightly at him. "Oh, and you won't believe this... another companion will come with us! May I present... Lady Isabelle!" Thoran said. You looked at the woman walking into the room, and what you saw scared you shitless.

It was Katie.

Oooo shit! Looks like an old friend, or well, enemy, has returned!
What will happen now?
OH NO
WHO KNOWS???!!

Oh wait, I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love, Ellen :')