Ch. 59: On the way to the caves

The journey had started again, without Thoran unfortunately. The whole group kept talking about the weird poem, if that was even what you could call it.
After about an hour of riding the unicorns to the caves where the mermaids lived, Jupiter came riding next to you.
"Hey Y/N. Can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure, go ahead". "This Angel that I need to save, this girl. What's she like?"
You thought for a moment. What was Ellen like?
"Well, she has gold-ish hair, icy blue eyes... She always tries to make people happy, as long as it doesn't involve chores. She's quite cheerful and friendly, but can be a bit awkward and shy sometimes." You said. Jupiter smiled. "She seems wonderful." He said. It was quiet for a moment, with the only sounds being the rustling of the leaves of the trees around you and the sounds of the unicorn's quiet steps. "Mark. What is he like?" Jupiter then asked. "You seem to like him a lot."
You smiled at the thought of Mark's wide grin and his cute looks. "Oh, Mark is awesome! Has a bright smile, is funny, good looking, has amazing hair..." you said. "He's just a bit short, but that's fine" you laughed. Jupiter chuckled. "You're right, he does seem awesome." He said.

After a while the group arrived at a huge rock wall. It went up high into the sky, with waterfalls streaming right from the top. In between two waterfalls was a rock path that lead right across the deep river underneath it. Behind the rock path was a cave, presumably the Caves of Delight.
"I'll go first." Loryn said, holding her dress up a bit and crossed the river. She almost slipped halfway, but made it. "Wait, someone has to stay with the unicorns. Rebecca and Charlie? Can you two manage that?" She asked. "Well duh." Rebecca said. "We're not idiots" Charlie said. "I know everything about unicorns!" "Of course you do, you know everything about everything." Rebecca said. "Why, do you have a problem with that?" Charlie responded. Loryn, who was standing in the entrance of the cave, facepalmed as she saw the two fighting. "Actually, yes I do, 'Mister know-it-all'." Rebecca said. "At least I don't have to deal with fleas and rabies."
You tried to stop yourself from laughing, and of course, with you being the fangirl you were, there was only one thing you could think at that moment.

I ship it.

Tbh, I ship Rebecca and Charlie.

K bye

Love, Ellen