Ch. 63: Come back

"And miss these beautiful ladies? I don't think so, hun", Jupiter said, wiggling his eyebrows. Tahlia rolled her eyes. "Get out of here, your friends need you!" She snapped. "I just met Y/N. She needs you to have her profecy forfilled!"
"How do you know about that profecy in the first place?" Jupiter said, suddenly suspicious. "Because I went to Dark, and he asked me to give it to your friends. This wasn't the first time we met, ya know." Tahlia said, sassing Jupiter. "Well, if you're really here to help, prove it." He responded. 'I didn't know Y/N hangs out with such assholes...' Tahlia thought to herself.
"Fine." She spoke up. She closed her eyes and used her mermaid powers to create a bright purple cloud. In it, an image started to appear. Jupiter looked up at it, uncertain what to do. On the image were you and Mark, hugging. Jupiter looked shocked. He had abandoned you to hang out with hot mermaids, while he should have tried to come back, even though he could have died. He suddenly pushed the mermaids aside, walked towards Tahlia and turned around. "Later bitches." He smirked and pulled Tahlia, who was way shorter than him, to the exit.

Jupiter and Tahlia were outside in no time. Jupiter was the first to spot the rest of the group, and used his long legs to run as quickly as he could towards them. "Jupiter! You're... alive!" You brought out, not sure what to say but still excited. He just smiled his trademark smile, showing off his dimples, and hugged you. "Hey Y/N", he whispered in your ear. Tahlia walked over to you as well. "Don't be fooled Y/N. He was flirting with my sisters." She said. "What? Why didn't you come back to us? We were worried sick about you.", You asked Jupiter, suddenly a bit less excited. "I don't know... and I'm sorry, Y/N..." he said, looking at the ground in shame. "But really, what do you expect me to do! We are talking about hot mermaids here" Jupiter grinned goofily, making you smile. "Okay, okay..." you laughed. "You dork."

Yes, I know, it's short and shitty, but I don't really feel like writing at the moment :')
Love, Ellen