Ch. 41: Katie [1K votes special!]

HOLY HELL GUYS?! 1K VOTES? THAT'S INSANE!!! Thank you all so much :'3

You and Mark had awkwardly apologized to each other, and he hugged you afterwards. Ellen had stood there, smiling proudly. 'Mission accomplished!' she said to Sean and Felix.
You and the others were walking back to Mark's car after going for a few more rides, and now were laughing hysterically about a story Sean had told you. "I swear! It was so big, there was no way it was going to fit! Yet there she was, she just pushed that entire pancake down her throat!" Sean said. No, it was not a dick, you perves. Yes I know that's what you all were thinking. Dirty bastards. Anyway, moving on...

On the way Mark was looking around until he saw something, or rather, someone. "Hey there Katie! Long time no see!" He says, running towards the blonde girl who was standing about 50 meters away from you. The rest of the group followed as Mark went up to her and gave her a hug whilst you, Ellen, Sean and Felix stood at a distance. She was rather pretty, with blonde, curly hair that went all the way to her waist, and brown, sparkly eyes. She was wearing shorts and a crop top, with the text 'bitch please, I ride a unicorn' on it. She smiled at Mark and hugged him, giving him a peck on the lips after. "Hey Markimoo!" She smiled, immediatly making you jealous. She looked at the rest of the group. "Hey Felix, hey Sean" she said as she hugged them. "I don't believe we've met yet?" She says while looking at you and Ellen. "Nope, but Mark has told me about you! You're Katie right? An old classmate of him?" Ellen says. "Yep! Glad to hear he hasn't completely forgotten me! Although the chances of that aren't that big considering all the stuff we've done together! Right, Marky?" Katie smiled at Mark, who immediatly started blushing a bit. Who is this new girl? She walked up to you and hugged you, making you feel uncomfortable. "Hey! I'm Katie, which I'm sure you've heard by now. You must be Y/N, Mark texted me about you! He says you're very kind. I bet we'll be great friends!" She says, still smiling. You felt angry, but still set up your nicest smile and nodded. "Yep, I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you" you say. "Marky? Is it okay if I stay over at your house for the night? I was actually planning on staying over at Brendon's, but he just texted me a moment ago he's already 'hanging out' with that Britney slut. Please?" Katie says, setting up puppy eyes. "Riiiiiiight... Britney and Brendon?..." Mark says, not sure who the hell these two might be, but then anwered: "Okay, you can stay over! But the others are also staying over and I don't believe there are any matresses left." "That's alright, I can sleep on the couch." Katie says. "No! No, you take mine. I'll sleep on the couch" Mark says, being the gentleman he is. "Alright then cutie!" Katie says after pecking him on his cheek.

Looks like there is another player in the game...