2. Crash

~no pov~
After about half an hour you and your family are driving through some weird forest. It's still raining, but a bit less then before. Then you heard a terrifying sound. The sound of a cracking tree. Then the sound of a falling tree. Then the sound of a car getting crushed. Then nothing.

~your pov~
Ugh... I can't see anything. I can't feel my body. What happened? I can hear some voices in the background. My family?

Voice 1: "We need to get her out of there!"
Voice 2: "What about the others?"
Voice 3: "They are dead... Now we need to get the girl out!"

I hear the three guys (you heard they were guys whilst they were talking) walking over to me, I feel them lifting me out of the car. Then nothing. Again.

I open my eyes to see I was in some sorta hospital room. "Guys, she's awake!" I hear a familiar voice say. It was the first voice I heard after what had happened in the car. But I also recognize it from a different place. Could it be?

~no pov~
Then a doctor walked into the room, with three guys behind him. You felt like you knew these guys, but you was to weak to be able to put your finger on it. "Hello there." The doctor said. "H-hi..." You managed to say. "Can you tell us your name?" The doctor asked calmly. "I'm y/n..." You say. "What am I doing here? What happened? Where is my family?" You ask. "Y/n... They died in a car accident in last night's storm... These three brave guys helped you out of the burning car." My family. Dead? No. Please no. You think. "We're sorry y/n. We did all we could..." The guy you heard before said. Then you recognized him. Your inner fangirl was screaming! And then you recognized the other two guys. Oh my god. "Hi, I'm Mark by the way. This is Sean, and this is Felix." The guy said. 'I know who you are... The coolest people in the world!' You think. Then you start crying.

After you finished crying Mark says: "hey uhm, me and the others were heading to my home... You kinda need a place to stay, so if you want you can come with us and stay over until you have a different place." You almost started crying again. Staying over at your hero's house together with your two other hero's! You nodded, a bit overenthusiastic. "Okay then, you can get changed now, we'll wait for you in the hall." Mark said.