Ch. 48: I need you...

WOWZA more music to listen to while reading! :D also damn I'm really on a roll today! This is like already my fourth chapter today XD I hope I'll be able to get this book to at least a 100 chapters!

The sight was horrific. You shook your head slowly, stepping backwards up the stairs with a shaky breath. You ran to the spare bedroom to get to the attic: you had to see if Dark was there.
You ran, opened the door, climbed up to find:
No one.
He wasn't there.
The feeling you had had when Mark got shot was coming true, as you remembered what Mark had told you during the Five Nights at Marki's: if one gets killed, the other dies too. In other words, if the normal version died, the demon died as well, but not the other way around. You looked through the house, refusing to believe Dark was really gone. But unfortunately, you knew it was useless: your friends, Dark, even Katie... They were all dead. Yet, somehow, you weren't crying. Yes, you were sad. Yes, you missed them. But you didn't cry. You couldn't. Because there was still one thing you hadn't figured out. How did Katie die?
She said she only had three bullets. Of course, she could've lied, but why would she do that? Sure, she was crazy, but crazy enough to kill herself?..

"I did it..." a voice said as if it had read your mind. You turned around, shock, confusion, and a bit of hope now filling your body. You saw Dark's bloody body as he limped towards you, not coming too close. He glitched a lot, looked at you, and that's when his legs gave up and he fell to the ground. He looked up at you as you quickly sat beside him, your hand on his cheeks. "Dark... Please don't leave me..." you say, tears rolling down your cheeks once again. "I'm sorry Y/N... Mark died... Which means I'm going to die as well... I'm getting weaker Y/N... I used my last powers to kill Katie before she could hurt you... I am so sorry..." he said. "Sorry for what, Dark? You became a better person... you saved my life!" You say, trying to cheer him up in his last moments.
"I know that, but I wouldn't have become better if it wasn't for you... I'm sorry for not being there in time when you needed me to like I promised I would... I could've saved them too..." he says.
"No, don't say that... You couldn't be there because Mark was shot and you got hurt, it's not your fault... Dark, please don't go!" You begged him, even though you knew it was a useless effort.
"It's great knowing I die as a good person Y/N..." Dark said, before closing his eyes and drifting off into a timeless sleep.
"No no no no... DARK, please don't! Dark, come back you stupid idiot!" You yelled, crying and sobbing heavily over the now lifeless body.

"Dark... please come back... I need you... I... I... I love you..."

Everyone died. The end.

If you got that joke I just love you okay XD

I might upload one more chapter today idk :')

Love, Ellen