Chapter 13: Anti

"W-what happened?" Mark asked as he slowly opened his eyes. You blushed, but thankfully Ellen explained it in the best way she could: "Dark and Hellen have been terrorising the house... Oh, and Dark raped y/n (from the smut chapter :'))." Mark blushed at this, but didn't seem too embarrassed. "Sorry y/n... He does that when I like a girl..." He then realized what he said. "I-I mean, when he likes a girl..." You can't help but smile a bit at how cute he is. "It's okay Mark... You couldn't help it! Plus, if I hadn't let him he would have killed me" You say, trying to cheer him up. "You're right. Again, I'm really sorry..." he said. You smile at him, making him smile too. "Uh, guys? We still have Dark and Hellen roaming around this house, and I wouldn't be surprised if Anti joined the party as well. We better prepare for other attacks." Ellen stated. Sean nodded. "I heard Anti talking to me a few times today, but I didn't say anything in case you would get more worried..." he said. Ellen hugged him. "We just gotta make sure we'll be ready once they attack. Felix, you said you didn't have an evil version right?" she asked. "Not as far as I know, but we still have to prepare for sudden attacks." Felix said. "What about you y/n? Do you have an evil version?" He asked. You sighed. "I don't know... Sometimes it feels like something is watching me from the shadows, but that's normal... Right?" You asked them."No... It's not..." Ellen said, worriedly. "That's also the way I found out I had an evil version" she added. She stood up straight. "We have to prepare. Now." You all looked at each other for a sec. "NOW." Ellen said and you all started getting the stuff you needed. Sean, for some reason, got himself a bag of cookies. "Why do you have that?" Mark asked him. "In case I get hungry of course!" Mark rolled his eyes at the Irish man. "Sean, we need weapons, not cookies." Ellen said. "Fine, but if you get hungry, don't say I didn't warn you!"

After a while you all had collected some stuff you might need. Ellen had built a small fort out of furniture where you all hid in. Mark had collected some stuff to use as a weapon, like a hammer and a lamp. Sean was busy collecting more food. Felix had brought all the phones and laptops in the house (you never know when you need those). And you had made sure everything worked out so the base was completely ready. Everyone had gotten in the fort, except for Sean who was still gathering food.

Sean p.o.v.
I was just about to walk back with the last bit of food when I heard something behind me. At first I thought it was Chica, but then I realized she was with the others in the furniture fort. I breathed heavily, afraid of whatever was behind me. "Hello, Jack~" a dark voice said. "You should have said goodbye to your friends before you came here." I turned around, bracing myself to see a pale version of me, with dark stains under his eyes and ripped clothes. One of his eyes was completely green. He smiled creepily. "Anti..."

Third person p.o.v.
A scream could be heard from the kitchen. It was Sean. Felix looked at the others, wide eyed. "Hello everyone. I see you're ready for my visit?" Anti said. He grinned before he spoke another sentence, slow and deep.

"Are you ready for Five Nights At Marki's?"

I hope you liked this new chapter! It took me a while to update the book since I had other things I was paying attention to. Sorry for that :'( I'll try to update more regularly :)
X - Ellen