Ch. 67: Unexpected

Thanks for 200 followers ❤️❤️❤️

The day had come: today you were going to La Islas de Los Muertos. The sun wasn't even up yet when you woke up, but you went to the dining room anyway. In the dimly lit room you saw someone sitting at the wooden table. Her shiny blue eyes looked up at you, and you saw she must've cried. "Loryn? What's wrong?" You ask the blonde haired girl. "Nightmare..." was all she could say. "Oh... what was it about? Is there anything I can do for you?" You asked her, not sure if you should be there. "I don't remember what it was about... but it was terrifying, otherwise I wouldn't have woken up basically bathing in my own sweat..." Loryn gulped.
You handed her a glass of water after she had dried all her tears. Loryn normally wasn't like this. She usually was calm and clever, so why was she panicking so much right now?

After a few minutes Charlie walked in. He was surprisingly cheerful and basically danced his way into the dining room. Weird, usually he was a grumpy arse, even though he was a genius. He took his spot at the table and smiled at you before starting on the pile of pancakes on the table.

Shortly after Jonathan stumbled in. He blushed like an idiot and silently sat at the table. He didn't say a word until Rebecca came in. "Jonathan? Are you alright? You seem like you could use a hug! C'mere you!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around Jonathan. He just blushed insanely and tried to get away from Rebecca's strong arms.

The weirdest thing was when Jupiter walked in. Instead of smiling and giving you a high five like he had usually done every morning, he frowned and sat down at the table, groaning and yawning the whole time.
You decided not to mention the other's weird behaviour, since they didn't even seem to notice.

The last one to walk in was Thoran, but instead of taking his seat at the table he stared at everyone while he was still standing in the doorway. A few silent seconds passed before he suddenly said: "You guys look very weird right now..."
He wasn't wrong. Loryn had started crying again, Charlie kept on talking to Jupiter, who was practically falling asleep again, Rebbeca was still hugging the blushing Jonathan, and you sat in the middle of it, not sure what to do. The group ignored Thoran, but you stood up and walked towards him.

"Y/N, what the hell is going on here?"
"I'm not sure, but I think someone, or something, has changed their personalities..."

Idk what I'm even doing here

Also, I'm planning on writing a CrankGameplays fanfic :'3 I made a cover already and I like it a lot! Look at this shit:

I'm going to finish this book soon since I don't enjoy writing it anymore :( I wanted to get it to 100 chapters, but I don't think I can do it

I'm going to finish this book soon since I don't enjoy writing it anymore :( I wanted to get it to 100 chapters, but I don't think I can do it. I'm not motivated to do it anymore.

Love, Ellen