(fake) Ch. 22: Tattletail, that's me!

This is a thing that I thought of because of Valentine's day coming up! Have fun reading!

It's five days before Valentine's day. You and Mark have been dating for a while, and it has been a lot of fun! You were madly in love with him at this point, and he was in love with you. Mark's friends still came by his house for sleepovers and parties, but other then that it was usually just short visits by Ellen because she lived close, or it was just you two. Mark had even bought you a puppy so you wouldn't be alone when he was out for conventions. Long story short, you were having a great time.

It was midnight, four days before Valentine's day. Mark was visiting Sean over in Ireland and would return the day before Valentine's day, so you were all on your own now. The perfect moment to open your Valentine's present early. You knew it would be kind of a dick move to do, but you were so excited you couldn't help it! Mark told you he'd give you the coolest, greatest gift of all time, and you couldn't wait to open it! You got out of your bed, ready to start your journey to the Valentine's present. Mark wasn't gonna mind. At least, you hoped. You walk to the basement. It's very dark in the house, but you managed to get around without bumping into anything.  You walked into the corner of the basement that was the furthest away from the stairs. There it was: a big present, decorated with dots. You open the present carefully without damaging it so you could wrap it back up without anyone noticing it had been opened. You look inside the box. There was a smaller box. You grabbed the smaller box to see what was written on it: Talking Tattletail.

You had heard about Furbies before (and were terrified of them) but never a Tattletail. They seemed to look quite similar. You unboxed the weird robot-furby-whatever it was. All of a sudden it started talking:

"Tattletail, that's me!"

Sorry for the kinda short chapter ;-; I wanted to make something but I wanted to get it out quickly :( I'll try to make the next one longer!