Ch. 80: Together

I'm at a theme park today so there won't be any other updates ;-; sorry

"Can't we both be with you?" Dark asked, and you could hear the hope in his voice. You stare at both of them. Yes, you did love them. But they hated each other. Wouldn't that just drive everyone crazy?
"I... look. I love both of you loads, but I don't know if it's a good idea..." you say.
"Of course it isn't! Y/N... Please... he just wants to use you... I don't want you to get hurt another time..." Mark says softly.
"Y/N. I am obviously the superior choice here! He's a faillure, he can't even disappear at will!" Dark groaned.
"Guys, stop! See, this is exactly what will happen if I choose you both..." you mumbled.
"Okay, I know something. How about I hang with Mark when it's day, and hang out with Dark at night! Who needs sleep anyways?" You say, even though you weren't that sure about it.
"Sounds like a plan." Dark smirked.
"Ehh..." Mark mumbled. "Okay. We'll try it for a few days, but if Y/N says it needs to stop, we stop. Got that?"
"Fine..." Dark muttered.

The next morning you started with what you had started to call a 'day/night relationship'. Mark had made pancakes for everyone, and Dark was in the attic on his own, probably planning how he could take Mark away from you without having to murder him and commit suicide with that.
"Here you go, Y/N!" Mark happily said when he handed you the plate of pancakes. "Thanks Markimoo", you smiled at him. All the others looked at you two in awe.
After breakfast Ellen walked up to you. "You and Mark are so adorable!", she said, after which she made a squeeking noise. Ethan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "If there is anyone adorable in here it's you!" he chuckled. You smirked at the two. "You guys don't happen to be a thing now, do you?", you snickered. Ellen started blushing and Ethan smiled cutely. "N-no, not really, no...", Ellen stuttered. "Dawww! I ship it tho, you two are really cute together!" Mark said, who was standing behind you. "Heh, yeah" Ethan chuckled. Ellen just blushed as Ethan buried his head in the crook of her neck. Sean suddenly peaked through the doorway.

"Jezus christ, get a room!"

Wowzies that's a thing now XD

Love, Ellen :')