C h a p t e r 27

~chapter 27~

I peeled my eyes open and looked around my hallway, where I was left after I told Luke to leave. I don't know what came over him. Usually he's sweet and shy and lovely but yesterday he was cold and angry. I was terrified.

I arose from the wooden floor and turned around to see Ashton still lying there, his head had fallen to the left and his long limbs covered the space at the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed, touching the back of my head to feel dried blood. I turned back towards Ashton and felt his pulse. He was still breathing.

I let out a sigh. A sigh of relief. He was still alive.

I stood up and hopped over Ashton's sleeping body and went straight to the bathroom, to take a shower.

Once I was down in the shower I braided my hair over my left shoulder and decided it was time to wake Ashton up.

Maybe Ashton was right, maybe Luke is an insignificant demon trying to make us trust him only to be two faced and steal our wings. Just like yesterday. He turned from the Luke I know... knew to the Luke I wished I hadn't seen.

I shook Ashton's shoulder and he opened his eyes, smiling at me.

"You're alright." He said, his voice was hoarse. He reached out and touched my face.

"I'm fine." I placed my hand on top of his, "but technically this was all your fault."

The sassy side got the better of me and I couldn't control my words.

"I know, I know." He said, lifting himself slowly off of the floor, "Luke's stronger than I thought." He laughed.

"Maybe you're right, maybe he isn't the best person to be around. But I have no idea where he is or what he's doing right now. He could be killing people, Ashton!" I exclaimed, worry taking over me.

"He'll be fine." Ashton said, rubbing a hand over his neck which was imprinted with a purple hand.

"Your neck." I whispered, reaching out and touching it. Why hadn't I noticed the purple marks before?

"This is exactly why I don't want him near you." Ashton explained, hissing when I touched a sensitive bruise.

"I need to call Michael." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Who?" Ashton asked, his voice was still slightly rough.

"Michael. He's a friend." I replied simply, shrugging my shoulders. I was going to ask Michael about Luke.

"Hi."

"Hey, Violet."

"Um... Do you know where Luke is?"

"Err.. no. But he keeps ringing, saying something and then putting the phone down and he keeps texting me the same thing."

"What's he saying?" I asked.

"He keeps saying: Violet." He said, "what've you done to him?" He chuckled.

"I don't know! But do you know where he is?" I asked as I heard the door ring through the phone, obviously someone at Michael's door.

"No I-"

I heard Michael opening the door and speaking to another man but they came out as mumbles.

"Er... Actually, I do." He said to me.

~~~~~~~

I know this is short and bad but I've kindof left it on a cliffhanger whoops

I'll try and update either tomorrow or Fri

Please check out Give Me Love! I would appreciate it even if you just scrolled to the bottom of the first chapter and voted or whatever :-) you might even enjoy it.

I think the chapters were getting better... Now they're slowly decreasing. And I need to bring Calum back into the story too, which will happen. Probably.

Vote?

Comment?

Stay beautiful :-D smile.

~~~~~