C h a p t e r 8

~chapter 8~

You'd think I'd be startled waking up in a dark room with a stranger next to me.

Well I wasn't, I saw it coming considering I was kidnapped.

"Hello?" I whispered to the person next to me who had messy brown curls, I couldn't see his face though, his head was hung too low.

I didn't receive an answer so I turned to look at the window on the other side of the room.

Where am I?

"Hello?" I ask the boy next to me.

"What?" He spat. He clearly wasn't happy.

"Oy! If we're gonna be stuck in here for a while, we might as well get along." I said. His head was still hung low.

"I'm Violet." I whisper. His head immediately shoots up. Although it's dark in the room I can vaguely see his face. He has a defined jaw line and small lips. He was very... Pretty?

"Violet Irwin?" He asks suddenly taking interest in me.

"Yeah." I say back. Why did everyone know my name.

"I'm Harry."

"We have to get you out of here." Worry was written all over his face.

"Ugh. Not you too," I start, "everyone seems to know my name, why?" I ask the boy.

"Um.. Well.. Your brother.." He starts, but the door flies open to reveal a figure. The dark figure walks over to Harry and grabs him by the collar.

"Harry!" I shout.

"HARRY!" I yell even louder.

Suddenly I was lifted up too. I screamed. They were taking me somewhere.

I was placed on a chair.

"Violet. I think we need to talk, don't you?" It was William again.

"About what?" I spat.

"Your brother."

"I know nothing about him, I promise." I say honestly.

"Well, he seems to know a lot about you."

The door clicked open and a blonde figure stepped into the room. I couldn't see his face though.

"I know. But you've got to believe me, I only met him yesterday!" I shout towards William who flinches at my loudness.

"Alright, listen here missy, I won't go down without a fight," he stopped to take a deep breath,"he has something we want."

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"Something you might have aswell." He stepped back and signalled the boy to come forwards.

"Take her back upstairs, I don't think she knows anything, but she might have what we need." William said to... Luke?

~~~~

Sorry it took so long I was confused with my own story haha