C h a p t e r 37

~chapter 37~

My whole body ached as I started to wake up, noticing the shooting pains that shot up my spine and along my arms, right to the tips of my fingers.

I opened one eye, trying to search for any sign of light. All I could see was two people attached to a wall. One had long, shabby brown hair and the other... I couldn't really see, but he was thrashing around, causing the flakes of paint from the ceiling dance in the air above our heads.

I looked to my right where another body slumped over, chained to the wall too. He was asleep and a tie was over his mouth. His head was hung low and the darkness in the room was engulfing all of us.

".. Violet?" A familiar voice said quietly from across the dark room, "are you awake?"

"Yes," I said, but it came out more as a croak so I tried again, "yes."

"Thank god you're awake, Vi." The boy breathed out and hung his head.

"Do I know you?" I asked, lifting myself from the floor weakly, attempting to lean against the wall.

He shook his head, "no, no, no, no," he continued shaking his head whilst the boy next to him just stared, "no!" He shouted, "you've got to remember me!"

I felt so bad as he continued at trying to believe that this wasn't happening.

"I'm Luke!" He shouted, his name echoing around the small room. The boy next to him flinched as the other mumbled something about sound and continued to sleep, "I'm Luke! I've had a crush on you since the day we met! I've done my fair share of hurting you, and other people for that matter, but you always believed in me. You gotta remember, Vi.." He trailed off sadly as his dark blue eyes watered up.

"Please, Vi.." Then he let the small tears slip from his gorgeous eyes and sobbed.

"I'm sorry.." I said, not knowing how to react to all this information. The guilt was eating me away as I sat there, unable to do anything to comfort him.

Or maybe I could..

I pulled myself up, hissing at the pains but continued to rise. I stumbled my way over and bent down next to him, placing my hand on his shoulder as he sobbed, his tears hitting the floor like little rain droplets.. But purer.

"It's okay." I said. It obviously wasn't. I was comforting a guy I barely knew yet he knew so much about his relationship with me. < a/n I guess you could say she woke up with... amnesia.. ;-) >

As I crouched down next to him, rubbing his back, I realised that even though I barely knew him... I felt something.

"It's okay." I reminded him. But this time, I was not only trying to remind myself this, I was trying to believe it was all going to be okay too.

~~~~~~~

*yay* it's only 10:51 at night but I can't be bothered to sleep and you guys deserved an update .

Literally wrote this is about 10/15 minutes so... That's why it's just as bad as the others..

I'm in the US at the moment with the fam so idek

Vote?

Comment? (You guys have stopped commenting lol)

Much love xx

Stephanie x