C h a p t e r 39

- I thought I'd update bc I had a small panic attack like 5 mins ago bc I'm lying in bed and recently (for like a year now) I've been finding it hard to breathe and I get chest pains too and I was uncomfortable and I basically started freaking out (note it's 00:10) bc I found a lump on my chest (it's been there for a while now but I think it's gotten bigger??) AND I THINK IM GONNA DIE THAT'S WHY IM FREAKING OUT OMF goodbye I love you all bye -

~chapter 39~

I sat and watched as the three boys that hung from the wall were detached. Each one letting out a sigh of relief whilst rubbing their sore wrists.

"Up! Now!" The voice shouted, causing the messy, curly one to jump at the sudden act.

I rose to my feet and pushed my hair out of my grubby face, Luke instantly grabbing my other free hand and intertwining it with his.

It was oddly familiar. A good familiar though. His touch soothed my insides as they churned.

"Oi!" The man shouted, "get up!" He motioned towards the smaller lad still leaning against the wall.

"C'mon, Lou," the messy boy whispered, grabbing Lou's hand - or at least that's what he called him.

The other scrawny boy stood up, miles shorter than Luke and the messy one. His blue eyes locked with mine. He smirked.

"Follow me." The man said, motioning for us to follow, "we're just going to run a few tests. You're our guinea pigs."

Tests!?

"What the heck?" I said under my breath, "why?"

"Just keep calm, Vi," Luke whispered, pressing his mouth to my ear, his breath making the inside of it warm, "everything's going to be okay." He assured me, squeezing my hand.

---

A pinch in my arm caused me to jerk. I looked over at Luke to see he was being injected with the same liquid. For a second, his eyes turned black; completely black, but returned to the ocean blue they normally were once he had blinked.

There was a glass screen fitted in-between us; I could see him, he could see me. The only difference was that he was tied down, tight.

Slowly but surely, Luke's knuckles turned white from gripping the chair's arms and the blue veins in his neck stood out against his pale skin making it look like vines were crawling their way up his neck. His eyes were pitch black again and the muscles in his arms contracted and throbbed and he looked like pure evil.

On the other hand, the only thing happening to me was that my insides felt like they were on fire. My hands were hot and clammy, my face felt flushed and when I reached up to touch my cheek I hissed at the heat and the pain it caused.

I then looked at my skin. I was silver, and every now and then a rush of red would reach my finger tips. My shoulder blades twitched and my neck cracked.

I was not a mess though. Unlike Luke. His face was red from struggling and sweat dribbled down his forehead and chest <a/n •_• > .He thrashed around and pulled on his constricted arms, attempting to loosen them.

It was oddly comforting. The pain he was experiencing made mine less excruciating and bearable. I smiled at him; a warm smile though and stood from my seat pressing my hot, sliver hand against the cold glass.

Luke's eyes locked with mine.

So I nodded.

And that's when it all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai

I updated bc I love you and also bc less and less of you are actually reading this

And because I wanted to do something to take my mind off of dying bc it's now 00:46 *yay* and I have to wake up at 7:15 sigh I'm gonna hate my bestfriend later today

Anywho .. I FREAKING HATE BEING 14 THO DO YOU REALISE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS?!,,??,

Like, I'm too young to go out and do things on my own and be responsible but THE GOVERNMENT AND LOFE IS MAKING MY DO MY GCSES AND IM NOT READY BUT I WISH I WAS A YEAR OLDER SO IT CAN BE ALMOST OVER WITH PLS

Whoops haha

Vote?

Comment? And all that jazz?

Bye xx