C h a p t e r 15

~chapter 15~

"Calum." I gulped and pointed toward the journal that William was holding.

Calum's head turned to his right in the direction I was pointing.

"Why are you holding my journal?" He asked William.

"Oh, this old thing?" William lifted it up higher.

"How did you find it?" Calum's voice was becoming more forceful.

"Well, as I was looking for you a certain someone went into your room and looked through it for a good 4 minutes," he explained, "and I thought I'd have a look myself."

Calum's head turned to look at me.

"No wonder that person took a good long look; there's so much in here!" He exclaimed.

I couldn't even look at Calum, I felt so guilty.

"I thought we were friends!" Calum shouted at me.

"We are!" I yelled back. Yes, I did look through his journal, but it couldn't have been that private.

"Not anymore!" His face was red. Maybe I was wrong, it was private.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted back.

"OH SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PUNY LITTLE FRIENDSHIP! YOU DONT NEED FRIENDS TO BE HAPPY!" William shouted at us both.

"Now, if you two have finished yelling at eachother, I'd like to take you both somewhere." He explained still holding Calum's arm and the journal in the other.

"Men." He said and two, rather strong-looking, middle-aged men walked into the room.

"One on each, and please don't hurt them." He said simply and walked off.

One of the men stepped toward me so I stepped back.

"Come here you brat." The man said through gritted teeth. He grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. His other hand pulled my hair so my head fell back.

"Ow!" I screeched as he shoved me into the hallway.

"Violet!" I heard Calum shout as he struggled in the man's grip.

"It's okay, Calum. It's going to be okay." I whispered to him because his eyes were watering as I was pushed through the front door.

I was still pushing the man behind me trying to break free when a sharp object was pushed into my arm and pulled out again.

It was a weird sensation.

"Violet!" Someone shouted, but I couldn't make out who, nor could I see much of them either. My eyes were blurry and my body was going numb.

All I could see was darkness.

~~~~

My chapters are so short, sorry!

If you want to vote, you can too

I'm sorry if the book isn't very good, it will get better... I hope haha :-P