C h a p t e r 35

~chapter 35~

Opening your eyes to a bright room is definitely something you do not want to happen to you. The lights were so white and bright that I could barely see. It was sort if painful.

I turned my head to the left; a plain, white wall.

Then I turned my head to the right; a limp Luke was strapped to a metal table. His skin was pale and his face so peaceful. He looked almost... Beautiful?

My eyes widened as I realised I was in exactly the same position. Only I was conscious.

"Luke." I said, reaching out. No use, I couldn't reach.

"LUKE." I said, rather loudly, causing him to stir and peel his eyes open.

"What the-" he lifted his head up and squinted, looking around the room, just like I had done.

He caught sight of me and his eyes widened further.

"Violet, we need to get you out of here." He whispered.

"And how will you do that?" For some unknown reason I was staying pretty calm, despite the fact I was currently tied to a metal surface.

"Um... I don't know." He sighed.

I chuckled.

"This is horrendous." I said, "why don't they just take my wings already?"

"Don't say that-"

"If they COULD JUST TAKE THEM ALREADY WE WOULDN'T BE LYING HERE!" I shouted bitterly, trying to gain someone's attention.

"Violet, stop."

"NO!"

"Please, Vi."

"LET HIM GO AND TAKE MY WINGS!"

"We'll just get started then..." A voice intervened, making Luke and I both go silent.

He started to walk towards me, a sleeping-gas mask in his hand.

"You know what'll make this more fun?" His eyes showed excited as he glanced at me and Luke, "Luke can lie there and watch."

The mask was placed over my mouth.

"NO NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Luke shook his head, "NO!" Him thrashing around in the straps which held him in place was the last thing I saw before:

Black.

~~~~~

This story is getting ridiculous now and I want it to end ohmygosh

I HAVE ANOTHER FANFIC!

HERE'S THE BLURB THING:

~ Unjust ~

~ British English: UNJUST - If you describe an action, system, or law as unjust, you think that it treats a person or group badly in a way that they do not deserve.

~ a story about a boy with limited time ~

So yeah, it's a Lashton Fic... Yeah. I'll be posting it when I've written a few more chapters okay?

Vote?

Comment?

Bye x