C h a p t e r 9

~chapter 9~

I was pulled by my wrists off of the chair and shoved out of the room by Luke.

"What the hell, Luke?" I shout at him trying to get him to loosen his grip on me. It was hurting even more than when Ashton had grabbed me.

He ignored me and carried on pushing me down the corridor.

"LUKE!" I shoved him against the wall with my upper arms seeing as my hands were tied.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper close to his face.

He looks down.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly. I step back and admire him for a few seconds before he looks up at me.

"I told you to be careful." He said to me.

"I know," I ran a hand through my hair, "I know."

He grabs my hand and unties them but stops when he notices scratches and bruises on my wrists.

"Was this me?" He asks.

"Errr. Well..." I hesitate and when I don't answer he lets out a big sigh.

"WAS THIS ME?" He shouted, running a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"Well," I sigh, "kind of, yes." I said looking at the ground, I didn't want to make him feel guilty because it wasn't just him, it was Ashton too.

"Come with me." He said quietly.

I followed him down the small corridors until we reached a door leading to the outside world. He unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Run." He whispered pushing back a piece of my hair.

"Run, Violet," he gestured to the open door, "run, far far away."

So I did.

~~~~~~

Wut.