C h a p t e r 14

~chapter 14~

"WHAT THE HELL CALUM!?" I shouted, turning around.

"Sssshh." He held a finger to his lips.

"Why?" I whispered, stepping closer to him.

"Before you decided to open my front door and walk straight in, I was hiding in the kitchen because THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSE." He whispered harshly at me.

He pulled my hand down and we both crouched under the table.

A creak.

"Oh my god." I whispered, my breathing getting heavier. It was just like an intense game of hide and seek.

Calum's eyes widen and he put a hand over his and my mouth.

The figure walked straight into the kitchen.

I felt like crying. And it looked like Calum did too.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are.." The person said out loud.

Calum closed his eyes.

"I saw someone earlier, a pretty little girl... Wouldn't want her getting hurt would you?" Calum's eyes reopened but his hand was still over my mouth.

The person moved around the kitchen, it sounded as if he was turning pages in a book or something.

"Well, I'll just see you later." The person said in a joke-like manner but was obviously serious.

He walked out and the door shut behind him.

Calum lifted his hand from my mouth and took the other one off of his.

I breathed out leaning my head against the back of the table and closing my eyes.

"Violet." Calum whispered so quietly I could barely hear him. I then looked down to his arm.

Someone was holding his arm.

"Come out from under the table or I slice his arm." The person threatened.

I pulled myself out from under the table and Calum was lifted up too. His eyes were sad and mine were brimmed with tears.

"Oh well, isn't this great!" The person clapped his hands in excitement. I looked up.

"It's so great to see you again Violet, and you too Calum!" William.

"Let her go." Calum looked him in the eyes.

"Oh no! She's our bonus prize! You see, we came looking for you, but I didn't know you knew Violet!" He squealed with happiness but the creepy kind.

Calum looked down at the ground.

"Calum?" I asked. I wanted to know how he knew him.

He sighed. I then noticed what William was holding in his hands.

Calum's journal.

~~~~~~~

Yaya! Update! Well, it's not like it's got many reads... But remember to vote!

Thank yoouuuu!