C h a p t e r 31

~chapter 31~

I took one last glance at Luke and then tore my arm away from the woman.

Then I ran.

Like I always do.

It doesn't make anything better, but as we all know, it helps.

Sometimes.

My feet just kept going until finding the place I loved to go. Michael's.

By this time my face was drenched in tears and my wrist was throbbing.

I ran up to the door and knocked quickly 6 times and counting. The door swung open to reveal a dishevelled looking Michael, his hair messy and only wearing sweatpants and a tshirt.

I slid straight past him and sprinted up the stairs, finding the bathroom and locking it behind me.

I slid down the door with my face in my hands.

And I cried.

And I kept on crying.

I cried all through Michael trying to talk to me and I still haven't stopped.

I was sat on the toilet lid now (it was closed okay?) staring at my reflection.

My face was sad and frowning, my eyes and my nose were red and I was cold.

I forced a smile onto my face and it fell completely afterwards. But you wanna know the worst part of looking at myself in the mirror?

I didn't like my reflection. I usually over look these things, because everyone's beautiful, but I stared for so long the image turned ugly and I noticed a bruise forming on my jaw line, where Luke had turned my head.

By this time I could just about hear Michael sitting on the other side of the door, sighing every few minutes.

That's when I decided it would be best to open the door.

"Michael?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered back, it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"I'm coming out now." I told him, still whispering.

"Okay." I heard Michael stand up.

I stepped over to the door silently and unlocked the door slowly, not using my bad wrist.

I pulled the door open and Michael instantly embraced me in a hug.

"Violet." He sighed, pulling away, stroking my jaw line, me hissing at the contact.

"Oh, Violet." He pulled me back into a hug.

We had never been this close before and I was treasuring every moment.

I sobbed into his shirt as his chin rested on the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed, pulling away from Michael.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"For barging in and making you sit outside the toilet for like..." I trailed off, I had no idea what time it was.

"An hour. It was only an hour and all my attention was on you. I just want to know why you're crying. Tell me."

"I um went for a walk and uh Luke came over to say sorry and stuff and then he got angry," I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, "and he grabbed my wrist and it really hurt and it still does." I blinked the tears away.

"Son of a.." Michael said, storming down the stairs.

"Michael! No!" I leapt down the steps and grabbed his arm.

"First, he almost killed you and Ashton and me and now he's hurt you again!" He shouted.

"Not intentionally! None of this was intentional!" I argued, not letting go of Michael's arm.

He sighed.

"He'll be home soon anyway." He said, "I hope."

~~~~~~~~~

I'm so bad at updating.

Lame update whoops

Thanks for reading this far... if you haven't given up on me yet.

This book is such a mess ew.

And I feel so sorry for the Vuke shippers.. She just can't keep her hands off of mikey ;-) haha

Vote?

Comment?

Bye bye lovelies xx

Smile.