C h a p t e r 12

~chapter 12~

I sighed as I opened the front door and waved Ashton goodbye as he had offered to walk me home after our close chat.

Closing the door behind me, I crept towards the kitchen.

"Dad." I said as I took a seat on the chair in front of me.

"Violet! Where have you been?" He asked putting down his newspaper.

"I went to a party, y'know with Calum and Michael." It wasn't a pure lie.

"I don't care! You could've been killed coming home at 6 in the morning!" He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "you're so lucky your sister woke me up."

"Sorry." I said as I stood up and looked at the ground.

"Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" He asked leaning forwards toward me.

"N-no." I stuttered. Damn it.

"Violet."

"What?" I snapped.

"Tell me now."

"There is nothing to tell."

"There is always something to tell."

"Maybe this time there is isn't!" I yelled.

"I saw you and Ashton." His eyes looked sorry.

I gulped.

"Um.." I looked down.

"It's fine.. I guess he is your brother." He sighed, "but I hate the fact that you were going to lie to me."

I felt really bad. "I'm really sorry, dad."

"Just.. Go." He waved his hand to usher me away.

I turned on my heels and headed for the front door. It always seemed I was leaving. But I really needed to talk to someone right now and I knew just who to talk to.

~~~~~

I hate the fact my chapters are so short. It's not even funny.

and remember, if you want to you can vote! I'll love you forever if you do, I promise!