C h a p t e r 30

~chapter 30~

I wondered down the street heading toward the park as I needed to clear my head.

Just a week or two ago my life was normal. But I guess Ashton changed that and I'm not sure whether I like it or not. Everything's so secretive and confusing. Calum's an angel, I am, Ashton was and Luke and Michael are demons. I haven't heard from Harry.

I Strolled up to the swings and sat down, letting the wind touch my face, pushing my hair away.

"Hi."

I squealed, placing my hand on my heart and turning around to see a tall figure.

"Err.. Hi." I turned away again, facing the wind.

The swing next to me jingled as he sat down.

"Look, Violet, i'm really sorry. About everything-"

"Save it. I forgave you. I just. I need a break from you." I cut him off, still not looking into his eyes.

"Okay." He sighed, but then did the unexpected; he grabbed my hand.

"Luke." I said sternly as I tried pulling away from his grip, standing up in the process.

"Violet." His grip had travelling to my wrist and he was holding it rather hard.

I tried to shake his hand off.

"Luke, please." Tears stung my eyes due to the pain he was inflicting on my wrist.

"Violet! Why don't you ever listen!?" He shouted, people turning their heads in our direction.

I looked away from him.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" He grabbed my face, as I had started to let the tears fall.

"VIOLET!" He shouted in my face, "WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME?!" His eyes were dark.

"ANSWER ME." His voice was loud and his face was red but his grip on my wrist was still burning.

"What happened to you?!" I asked, "the one who told me to go home at the party? Huh? What happened to nice, caring Luke?" I pushed the hair back from my face, "I don't understand." My hair and face were sticky from tears.

He released his grip and his face softened completely.

"Vi.." He reached for my cheek but I turned away.

"Goodbye." I spat, stomping off as I wiped the tears from my face.

"Are you alright, miss?" An elderly woman touched my shoulder politely.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I put on a fake smile.

"You don't look alright. Is your wrist okay?" He pulled up my sleeve as her elderly husband stood next to her, concern written all over his fave whilst he was holding her handbag. What a gentleman.

She pulled my sleeve up to reveal red and purple marks.

I gasped.

And she did too.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm so bad at updating, you must hate me.

Technically I didn't clarify this as a Luke fic, or a Calum fic, or a Michael fic sooo... You'll just have to find out.

My schools a bum, it's literally made me drop a subject I wanted to do and make me do a subject I really don't like. So now I'm going to have to juggle two languages, art and ICT full course. EW.

Oh and, THANKS FOR 3K! WOAH!

Goodbye. Have a nice day :-D xx