C h a p t e r 32

~chapter 32~

We waited and waited and waited.

And then he arrived.

He opened the door, his head hung low as he pushed his hoodie back and flicked his wet, black shoes off of his wet, black socks. It had obviously been raining.

Then he sat on the bottom step of the stairs and placed his pink hands over his face, sighing.

"Michael." He whined through his hands.

I looked Michael directly in the eye as he stood up, made his way towards him and sat next to Luke on the step. I was in the kitchen.

"What?" Michael asked softly.

"I've screwed up. Again." Luke said, his voice trembling towards the end.

Michael slung his arm over Luke's shoulder.

"I'm sure it's not that bad. Tell me." Michael said reassuringly eventhough he already knew what he'd done.

"I- I-" then Luke did the unexpected.

He burst out crying.

"I don't know what to do Mikey!" He whaled, his face still buried in his hands andMichael's arm still around his shoulder.

His sobs got quieter until there was only sniffing.

"Tell me." Michael said, "what did you do?"

Luke shook his head.

"You'll hate me. You'll kick me out." Luke shook his head.

"You'll never forgive me," he continued, "I'll never forgive myself."

"Just tell me Luke." Michael sighed.

Luke turned on the step and laid his back against the wall behind him.

"I hurt Violet."

~~~~~

I promise this book will be over soon and you guys will stop suffering but I have another book andddddddd I'm thinking about writing a Lashton book since I'm always reading lashton fanfiction... Whoopsie :-)

Shoutout to my new friend Alayna who is wonderful and has cheered me up completely since I have a head cold yay

I'm so sorry this is short and disappointing, it will be over soon .. :-(

Bye my lovelies xx