Chapter 95 Their Wedding

Thanerah’s hair was being brushed by Yulina while sitting on a chair before the vanity desk. Yulina was wearing a beautiful long light purple dress with her hair completely down and straight. She also put some make up that made her even more beautiful. It was 4.45 right now and through the time, Thanerah had been feeling nothing but anxiety and excitement. Sure, she is going to marry the man she loved but she was also nervous for marrying him in front of a large crowd.

Yulina must have seen it because she asked Thanerah through the mirror while continuing to comb her hair. “Is there something wrong, Thanerah? You look quite pale.”

Thanerah half smiled at Yulina through the mirror “Are you sure that it isn’t the make-up?”

Yulina chuckled softly “Maybe but you look quite uncomfortable.”

“…didn’t you feel anxiety when you were on your wedding day?”

“…yes. I was utterly terrified when I walked down the aisle while everyone was watching me. I thought I was going to die on the spot.”

“What saved you?”

Yulina smiled beautiful at her while the memory of her wedding was going through her mind, “My husband. He was so handsome while waiting for me and he was smiling at me.” She let out a small laugh “And I nearly ran down the aisle to him.”

Thanerah let out a small laugh “Wow that got to be hard.”

“It was” she agreed with a small laugh. She stopped combing Thanerah’s hair and smiled widely at her through the mirror “Don’t worry, Thanerah. You’re going to be fine. We’ll make sure that your groom will have his jaw dropping on the floor when he sees you down at the aisle in a few hours.”

Thanerah blushed but was smiling widely. She could already imagine Hidan doing that. He proved that last night when they were going to their rehearsal dinner. She turned her head to Thunder who was taking a nap on the floor “How do I look, Thunder?”

Thunder opened his eyes to take a look at her then he nodded *[You look like an angel! That bastard of yours is going to get crazy when he sees you!]* Thanerah giggled. She reached her hand out to scratch Thunder’s head and he purred from it.

“Thanks boy.”

--

Hidan grumbled many colorful words under his breath as his hair was being combed painfully by the same three women from yesterday while sitting on a flat pillow and wearing his wedding garments. Odin was sitting right beside him like yesterday but this time, he was drinking some tea that the women offered.

*F-F**k…it’s so damn painful…and this is not what I like at all!* thought Hidan as he was hissing softly through his teeth. He even wondered if he’ll have any hair left after today. These women are actually combing his hair painfully that it could pull most of his hair out. That dreaded him and it made Hidan’s spine to shiver coldly.

Finally, the women were done. One of the women exclaimed to Odin “All done! He’s ready!”

“Good.”

The women left which gave Hidan the time to check his head. He sighed in relief when he still has his silver hair. It would be dreadful if he loses half of it; or worse. He grimace by the thought of it and shook his head to try to get rid of it out of his head. Odin smirked at his son.

“What’s the matter, Hidan?” he asked provocatively.

Hidan stopped to send his father a hard glare “Why the f**k do they have to comb my f**king hair! I was f**king afraid that they were going to comb my hair out until I’m bald!” Odin laughed out loudly and Hidan’s face was turning red from anger AND embarrassment. He quickly exclaimed “It’s not f**king funny!!”