Chapter 62 Home

After Zalithor landed on the cliff where Hidan left his motorcycle, Zalithor immediately turned into dust and returned to Hidan’s crystal. Before Thanerah could say a single word, let alone breath, her lips were deeply kissed by Hidan in surprise.

Her eyes widened but soon closed with a small smile on her lips. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers with his silver soft hair as he kissed her with vague passion. He started to walk forward so she was force to walk backwards until her back was hit against a tree but he didn’t hesitate to press his body against hers and human caged her.

She moaned softly as he was caressing her tongue with his before pulling away and leaned his forehead against hers. Thanerah smiled softly at him then brought her hand up to caress softly on his cheek. He slightly pulled away as he flinched from her touch; Thanerah saw it and she hesitated pulled her hand away.

“Hidan, I-!!” she was cut off when Hidan brought her hand back against his cheek while holding her wrist softly with his other hand resting on her waist. Thanerah combed a few strands of his hair away from his face as he closed his eyes and she felt him relaxed.

Soon they heard someone clearing their throat from the side. Thanerah and Hidan froze from their spot with their eyes shot widened in surprise. They quickly turned their heads to see Tagor

“Um...” started Hidan as the couple started to blush from embarrassment “...how long were you standing there?”

“Hmm...long enough”

Hidan’s face dropped into a deep frown “Fuck...”

Thanerah arched a brow at the man who spoke then her eyes widened when she realized that he was in her dream as well. “Tagor...?” she asked while mumbling and narrowing her eyes towards him.

Tagor turned his eyes at Thanerah and grinned widely at her “So, he told you already?” Thanerah arched a brow at him and looked at Hidan.

“He didn’t tell me anything”

Hidan arched a brow back at Thanerah and replied “I thought he should tell you himself, considering that he’s your big brother”

“B-Brother?!” asked Thanerah in shock.

“Yes,” he opened his arms out “I’m your brother”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him and asked “How can you be so sure...?”

His smile dropped into a deep frown and he dropped his hands to the side. He then asked her “Okay, then what if I say that you and I have the same black wolf brand on our shoulder blades?”

Her eyes widened in surprise because Hidan was the only person who knows it, as far as she knows it. “...Prove it” she demanded. Tagor sighed heavily and turned his back towards her. He took some pieces of armour off him to reveal a masculine back but she wasn’t paying much attention to that, she was mostly paying attention to the wolf tattoo on his shoulder blade.

“Now do you believe me?”

Thanerah continued to stare in disbelief then suddenly walked out of Hidan’s embrace and strode towards her brother who turned around to face her. “Thanerah...?” asked Hidan but she didn’t replied.

She stopped in front of Tagor and looked into his eyes. He looked into her eyes as well until suddenly Thanerah slapped him across the face. A few from behind wince in pity when Tagor got slapped and Hidan made a hiss sound through his teeth.

*Man that got to fucking hurt...* thought Hidan as he felt pity towards Tagor.

Tagor looked incredibly shocked and he could feel his cheek stinting from her slap. “What the hell was that for?!” he asked as he rubbed his red hand print chin. He froze when he saw Thanerah cheeks being stained with small tears as her lips trembled. Suddenly she hugged him tightly around his torso and to be honest he was quite surprised.

“Where were you? After all this time?” asked Thanerah through a hoarsely voice in pain. He knew that she suffered for years without knowing of her entire family. Tagor’s eyes softened and he hugged back his little sister.

“You and mother would have been in danger if I stayed. I’ve been exposed since I was born”

She looked up at him “How come mother didn’t tell me any of this?! You being my brother?! Us being werewolves?! And children of a God?!”

Tagor held her shoulders firmly yet soft at the same time as he looked directly into her eyes. “I would have love to come visit you and mother but now you’re here”

Thanerah sniffed and wiped the small tears away from her eyes “I-Is it true then? Of Lord Jashin being our father?”

“…Yes”

She let out a small laugh as she wiped away the last tear away from her eyes “That would explain how he found me in the first place. Or how I always felt someone is always there for me even though I can’t see who it was”

“...Father does work in...mysterious ways.”

“Tch, no surprise there.”

Suddenly Hidan appeared by their side “Hey, I would love to let you both continue your fucking reunion but can we get back to Hanatul?”

Thanerah glanced at the men behind Tagor “What about them?”

Tagor glanced at them over his shoulder before grinning towards Thanerah. “You didn’t think you were going back to Hanatul alone, did you?”

She arched a brow “What?”

Thanerah was sitting behind Hidan with her arms wrapped around his torso as he was driving the motorcycle towards Hanatul city and he was going too fast. “H-Hidan, slow down!!” screamed Thanerah as he rode the motorcycle off the edge of a small cliff and landed on a slope hill.

Hidan grinned widely at her and suddenly went faster with the roaring engine.  Soon a large black wolf appeared by their side and more and more came. The wolf with the scar grinned widely at her and she just stick her tongue at him.

“Haha, very funny Tagor.”

Hidan smirked then said “Now we have to get through the portal quick or you’re fucking left behind!” warned Hidan before a hologram screen appeared in front of him and he tapped a few buttons.

A portal soon appeared before Hidan and all the large wolves quickly entered, after Hidan went through the portal closed behind him.

Everyone came jumping out of the portal and Thanerah could already see Hanatul city just a few yards away. Thanerah couldn’t help but smile and rest her head on his shoulder “Home…”

Hidan’s smirk widened as he glanced at her over his shoulder “Yeah…”