Chapter 42 Back

After Thanerah was scanned by the scanning machine, the man in the glass booth with holographic screens in front of him said “All right. You’re clean.” The machine turned 90 degrees clockwise and opened the door to let Thanerah out. She sighed with relief when she joined the others in the ‘safe’ room.

“Now, shall we head back to work?” asked Doctor Raze as he glanced at everyone. He soon turned his back to them and walked towards the ship. Thanerah heard a few soldiers sighed softly and a few grumbling until Hidan said

“You heard him. Move your asses over there.”

They all glanced at him over his shoulder and replied in unison flatly “Yes sir,” then went after Doctor Raze.

--

The unconscious creature was being transported by a floating machine while it was being guided by the soldiers. They were bringing it towards the science wing while Doctor Raze, Thanerah and Hidan were following from behind.

“How long will it be unconscious?” asked Thanerah.

“About an hour or two,” answered Hidan.

Soon they entered the science wing “Put it over there,” said Doctor Raze as he pointed towards a large glass booth that could fit the entire creature inside. The soldiers brought it inside, put the creature down carefully and quickly exited the glass cage with the floating machine.

“Thank you,” said Doctor Raze as he walked towards the cage and looked at the creature in wonders through the thick glass doors.

Hidan turned to the soldiers and said “Get the fuck out of here,” they knew he didn’t mean it but nonetheless left. Hidan looked at Thanerah to see her looking at the creature with pity in her eyes. “Hey,” he put a hand on her shoulder “you ok?” he asked

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Hidan. “Y-Yes, I’m fine.”

Hidan arched a brow and then said “We should go home. We had a long day,” she couldn’t disagree with that.

--

Hidan pressed the code for the apartment and then the door was opened. They both entered their apartment and Thanerah let out a long heavy sigh. “I feel sore…” she mumbled as she rubbed the nook. Hidan went behind her and started to massage her shoulders. She pulled her hand away from her nook and just enjoyed Hidan’s touch. “Ooh that feels nice…” she moaned softly.

Suddenly she felt a kiss on the back of her ear and the massaging decease. She moaned softly as Hidan trailed his kisses downwards on her neck after he pushed the clothing away. She gasped when she felt his hands sliding down from her shoulders to her hands and then wrapped them around her waist to press her body against his chest.

--

It’s in the restricted section. Check out my profile if you really want to read it. Please be aware that it has sexuality in it.

--

They hold still with the intense pleasure going through their veins after their climax, with their hot sweaty bodies pressed together. After a while it finally calmed down and Hidan collapsed on her as they both panted heavily.