Chapter 85 Package

Thanerah froze in her spot when she heard those magical words that she’d been dying to hear ever since she realized that she loved him. She felt her throat dry; her stomach fluttering with billions of butterflies; her mind asking countless questions and her heart racing painfully in her chest. *Di-Did he say he…love me?*

Hidan was entirely tense while he was watching her reaction from the corner of his eyes, he didn’t know why he said it but it just felt like the right time to tell her his feelings. He didn’t realized that he loved her as well since the accident with the second time with the assailant AKA his little brother who he thought was dead. No one moved or said a word but the sound of the performance below was still going on.

Hidan cleared his throat softly to get his wife’s attention “Thanerah?” She still didn’t move. She was just staring at nothing with shock clearly seen in her face. “Tha…?” he asked once more, now he was getting worried. He didn’t expect this to be quite awkward and very tensing. He was expecting some joy, happiness, something positive from her. But now it was just shock which was slowly terrifying him that he was scaring her away. He doesn’t want to lose her. He doesn’t want to ever lose her.

“Tha…I don’t know what I was thinki--!” he was cut off when Thanerah grabbed the edge of his black coat and crashed her lips on his. He slightly went rigid in surprise as his eyes widened, but he quickly responded by kissing her back and tightened his hold around her. When she pulled away she immediately cupped his face in her hands while looking at him with pure joy twinkling in her eyes and a wide smile.

“Say that again.”

He smirked at her “Say what?” he just wanted to tease her a bit.

She narrowed her eyes at him but a playful smile was forming on her face “You know what.”

“Oh really?” teased Hidan.

“Hidan…” she groaned softly as she dropped her smile while looking at him seriously. He sighed heavily in defeat then finally said.

“I love you, Thanerah.” Then he asked her “Do you love me?”

Thanerah slightly stared at him in surprise and said “Of course I love you. How couldn’t I after what we’ve been through to get this far?”

Hidan smiled softly at her then tugged her closer to him “Say it properly then.”

She smirked as she decided to return the favor “Say what?”

“Say that you love me.”

“Really?” asked Thanerah as she tilted her head and tapped her chin.

“Tha, I’m not going to change my f**king mind until you say it” he growled at her.

She smiled widely at him and said to him between kisses “I love,” kiss “you,” kiss “I love,” kiss “you,” kiss “I love,” kiss “you.”

Before she could say another word Hidan crashed his lips onto hers into a fiery kiss. She muffled in surprise but quickly kissed him back as he wrapped her arms around his neck. After a while, they pulled away from the kiss then leaned their foreheads against each other’s. Thanerah shifted on Hidan’s lap to get comfortable and he had no intention of letting her go.

Thanerah looked back at the performance to see Romeo singing a grand opera song towards Juliet who was standing on a balcony above while looking down at her lover. Thanerah smiled then turned her head back to her lover. She was surprised when she saw a cold shrimp while it was covered by seven island sauce holding before her mouth.