Chapter 47 Dinner

After she put Hidan’s clothes on, she turned to face him. She froze from her spot when she saw Hidan wearing the dark blue shirt, with his masculine chest exposed, and black pants; to be honest he looked incredibly irresistible. He smirked widely when he saw her reaction of her cheeks flushing and licking her pink lips with eyes of desire.

“Think I’m sexy, baby?” asked Hidan with a wide grin on his face but she didn’t seemed to be aware of it.

Afterwards she finally snapped out of her fantasy and asked him while stuttering “Wh-What?” she asked. He chuckled and shook his head

“Never mind, babe”

She narrowed her eyes at him “…ok” then she asked “Shall we get started?”

He sighed heavily and walked towards her, he grabbed her hand softly in his and, this time, dragged her out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.

Hidan released his wife when they entered the kitchen and went to the fridge. Thanerah leaned against the counter as she watched Hidan taking out the ingredients to cook dinner. He closed the fridge door and turned around to face Thanerah.

“You want to cook the potatoes or barbeque?”

“I don’t mind either of them”

“…I’ll cook the barbeque and you’ll do the potatoes”

“Fine by me.”

--

She was making mash potatoes in a bowl while turning it in clock-wise with a wooden spoon. She stopped to take a small taste of it *Hmm, not bad* she thought then continued to stir it. She could also smell the delicious barbeque being cooked by Hidan. She glanced at him from the corner of his eyes to see him taking a small taste of the barbeque sauce.

She smiled at her husband before she looked back to the mash potatoes *I can’t believe that I’m actually going to marry this man.*she glanced once more at her husband to be *I bet millions of girls would kill to marry him*

Hidan felt eyes were on him so he looked to see it was Thanerah. “Thanerah, what’s the matter?” he asked. She seemed to snap out of her thoughts and said

“I-It’s nothing, Hidan!” she forced a smile on her face then quickly looked back to her mash potatoes.

Hidan narrowed his eyes towards her then turned back to the stove to turn it off. He cleaned his hand with the kitchen cloth and silently walked behind Thanerah. She went tense when she felt strong arms wrapped around her waist from behind and was brought into a warm embrace that gave her Goosebumps.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in concern.

“I-I…” she trailed off because she had no idea what to say to him. She sighed heavily and looked at him in the eyes “I’m just wondering how lucky I am to have you as my future husband” she let out a small laugh “I bet millions of girls would kill to marry you” she said while looking away from him.

Hidan’s looked at her blankly then he put a finger under her chin and lifted her up for her to look at him in the face. “Thanerah, I was barely with anyone for as long as I can remember. I was alone for centuries”

“…I know you’ve been so lonely since you joined Jashinism, but I just can’t believe how lucky I am to marry you.”

“What made you think of that? Some people may think you’re suicidal for marrying me.”

She let out a giggle “Because you’re so generous and thoughtful to me. I couldn’t imagine a better man than you.”

She leaned forward to peck his lips and she felt a smirk. When she pulled away Hidan said with such pride “Well, I am the fucking best” she patted his chest playfully.