Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross

I had to re-publish everything because I accidently make this R rated! I didn't know that once you rated some R you can't unrated back! Argh, this is frustrating! Sorry to you all! 

A young girl about eight-years-old was playing with her toys in the living room, while her mother was making lunch in the kitchen. The little girl had shoulder length hair and unique eyes that were mixed with silver and blue like a storm around the pupil.

The girl was as sweet as an angel and she was the most precious thing to her mother. She didn’t know who her father was, and her mother refused to talk about him when she asked.

The little girl’s name was Thanerah Kross.

--

Thanerah stopped playing with her dolls when she heard her mother’s call from the kitchen, “Honey! Lunch is ready!”

Little Thanerah replied as she stood up from the ground, “Coming, mommy!” She quickly ran into the kitchen.

She went to her seat and took some effort to get on it before sitting properly. Her mother was preparing something then walked to the table holding a bowl of rice and a plate of meat.

“Eat up, sweetheart.” said her mother with a soft smile on her beautiful face. Her mother was beautiful. She had long black hair that was a bit curly at the ends and she had blue eyes.

Thanerah beamed happily to her mother, “Thank you, mommy!” Then she wolfed her food.

Her mother chuckled heartedly and said to Thanerah, “Sweetie, you’re going to get yourself choked up. Slow down.”

But it was too late.

Thanerah started to choke a bit and she coughed. “E-Excuse me,” said Thanerah.

Her mother sighed with a soft smile on her face. “I told you, honey. Slow down. It’s not like something bad is going to happen to us.”

Thanerah grinned at her mother and then continued to eat her food but slowly.

During their lunch, her mother started to cough harshly.

Thanerah stopped eating to ask her mother in concern, “Mommy?”

Her mother weakly smiled at her daughter, “I-I’m fine…Thanerah. I-It’s just…It’s just a small cough.” She quickly stood up from her seat and rushed up the stairs to her bedroom to take her medicine; leaving Thanerah alone in the kitchen table.

Thanerah softly played with her food with a sad expression, “Mommy’s sick again…”

Her mother had an incurable disease. It had gotten worse over the years. Thanerah prayed every night that her mother will be cured…somehow. But it seemed unlikely.

Thanerah sighed heavily and mumbled, “I wish there was some way to help mommy…”

While she was playing with her food, she felt her hair being touched softly. Thanerah quickly turned her head around to suspect someone was in the house but saw no one.

“What was that…?”

--

Years later…

Thanerah was walking down a familiar road while holding a bouquet of white roses in her arms. She was going to her mother’s grave as the sky darkened. Thanerah had grown into a fine woman. 21 years-old and had grown looking similar to her mother, but her eyes were different.

Thanerah reached a small clearing with a big old sakura tree. There was also a grave stone underneath it. Thanerah walked to the stone grave and kneeled before her mother’s grave.