Chapter 73 Lost

Hidan reached his hand out towards Thanerah as they both fall. The building itself was collapsing as well so he had to be careful of the falling rocks. “Come on, come on, come on...” Hidan grumbled as he was close to her. Finally he grabbed her wrist and brought her closer to him by wrapping his free arm around her waist.

He quickly threw his crystal into the air like before and shot it with his gun. As expected, Zalithor flew out of the glowing diagram above and dive in quickly to save them. Once they were saved Hidan looked down at Thanerah. “Thanerah?” he asked as he cupped her face.

She groaned softly and softly shifted. Overall, she was still alive. Hidan sighed in relief and brought her into a tight embrace. “Thank Jashin you’re safe...” mumbled Hidan as he buried his face in her hair. Thanerah slowly opened her eyes as she stared up at Hidan in awe.

She slowly brought her hand up to touch his cheek. When he felt something touching his cheek, he immediately pulled away to be greeted by Thanerah’s small smile. “H-Hey...” Hidan greeted with a small nervous smile.

She giggled softly and replied “Hey...”

Hidan’s nervous smile immediately disappeared from his voice as he started to say “Thanerah, about before I’m so-!” Thanerah placed a finger digit on his lips to silence him. He arched a brow at her as he looked between her finger and her soft smiling face.

“You’re forgiven, Hidan”

He softly smiled against her finger. He pushed her finger away from his lips so he could kiss her. She muffled in the kiss in surprise but shrugged it off quickly. She kissed him back eagerly as she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist as she felt him wrapping his around her waist. Squishing their bodies together like a sand which.

Thanerah felt her heart racing in her chest and the pain was immediately fading away by this simple kiss they’re sharing, but unfortunately it had to last. After they pull away, Thanerah glanced over Hidan’s shoulder to the fallen building. “Our home...” she mumbled in small pity. Hidan glanced over his shoulder to the fallen city as well as it was slowly coming down towards the ruined city.

“Hanatul City is lost...” mumbled Hidan but he didn’t feel some slight remorse for the city. All he could think about was his wife. His Thanerah. And his alone.

Thanerah sighed heavily. She cuddled her face against his warm chest while hearing his heartbeat with her eyes closed. “At least you’re here...” she mumbled as she was drifting off to sleep. Even though the sun is rising to the sky, she didn’t have enough sleep. Hidan yawned as well; he didn’t realize how tired he was. Considering that they both woke up in the middle of the night for the meeting.

Hidan rested his head on top of hers as he closed his eyes to take a small nap. “Argh, so f**king tired...” he grumbled but he tightened his hold around her, as if she will disappear if he even let her a little loose. Thanerah smiled softly and cuddled more in his chest.

*When I’m ready...I’ll tell you how I really feel about you...* she thought before she was slowly consumed by darkness.

Hidan woke up from his little nap when Zalithor landed on the ground where the survivors were waiting. “About time you show” said Rolf as he approached towards them. Hidan just groaned softly since he still felt tired. He carried his sleeping wife carefully by carrying her bridle-style and jumped off Zalithor. Zalithor turned into dust and drift back to Hidan’s Krystal to form the crystal attachment.

“Rolf, now is not a good f**king time” he glanced at the surviving Jashinists; at least there was more than 5. Now there are around 40 since most of the werewolf clan joined Jashinism.