Chapter 53 Business

Hidan and Thanerah entered the teleportation. Soon they were blinded by bright light and when it disappeared they appear at the ruined city. “Let’s go,” said Hidan as he walked forward. Thanerah sighed heavily as she looked around.

*It’s been a while since I got out…* she thought then quickly followed Hidan.

After the long hours of being in a train while watching them passing through many fields and small towns, Thanerah fell asleep on Hidan until they finally reached their destination.

When the train stopped Hidan awoke from his little nap. He looked outside the window with Thanerah sleeping on his shoulder. “We’re here…” he mumbled then he looked at Thanerah and smiled softly. “Sleeps like an angel…” he mumbled to himself, he soon grabbed her shoulder to shake her up. “Sweetie? Thanerah, wake up.”

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and asked wearily “Wh-What?”

He smirked and said “We’re here, now get up.”

She yawned then stood up from her seat and rubbed the back of her neck to ease the soreness as he stood up. Hidan grabbed her shoulders and lead her out of the train before it could take off.

When they got off the doors immediately closed and the train immediately rode away in a fast speed. Thanerah had to hold her hair down from the harsh wind by the fast train then asked Hidan “Where are we?”

Hidan smirked then cupped her face and turned her head to look instead. She gasped when she saw a large city with many building that looked squish together but nonetheless looks resilient.

“Oh my God…” she mumbled in awe of the city. Hidan released her head then went behind her to wrap his arms around her waist to bring her closer.

“Yeah, it’s called Endless City. It’s always full of people, day or night. It’s also quite hard to know you’re way around but it’s also quite beautiful in the inside,” then he whispered to her “Hanatul City was just like this once…”

Thanerah glanced at Hidan “You think we can restore it?”

“…maybe not so soon but I’ll be fucking certain that you see it when it happens.”

She smiled softly at him before looking back at the city, she soon asked him “Where’s this shop that we have to go to get your scythe?”

Hidan sighed heavily which tickled the back of her neck but soon he pulled away and immediately her body ached for his touch but she managed to control herself from jumping onto Hidan for his warmth.

Hidan grabbed her wrist softly and dragged her down the stairs towards the bustling roads “W-Wait, Hidan!”

Hidan dragged Thanerah through many different roads which are always full of people, she immediately got lost in the first hour. If Hidan wasn’t holding her hand she would have been lost a long time ago. She had no idea how Hidan could remember the roads in a big city like this. It’s a really large city, with many different level buildings, many shops selling many kinds of things, some street markets, children playing, there was also some strange creatures that are like humans.

Besides the humans there are half humans and half animals like bunny people, fox people, cat people with only ears and tail. It was quite strange; there were also other creatures like man with many different and strange traits. *This is definitely not a human realm* thought Thanerah as she looked at the different races of people.

Suddenly she heard from Hidan “I would stop staring if I were you” warned Hidan as he brought her closer so he could wrapped an arm around her shoulders to keep her close and certain to be under his protection. Thanerah blushed deeply and avoid eye contact with him since he’ll only embarrass her more.