Chapter 38 Crazy

Thanerah was cooking some omelet as breakfast for Hidan and herself in the kitchen. Hidan was still sleeping in the bedroom. Thanerah hummed to herself to pass the time as she moved the omelet around on the frying pan with her spatula.

She was wearing a dark blue large button shirt that belongs to her husband. She found it in his dresser because she had no clothes to wear as her night garments.

Thanerah turned off the stove and cut the omelet into two with the spatula. She put the two pieces of omelet on two plates each. Afterwards she put the pan and spatula into the sink. She placed the breakfast onto the table, set it up until it was ready.

Thanerah smiled of her work while rubbing her tired hands. She looked at the agape bedroom door, ‘Time to wake up the apple of my eye’ She walked towards the agape bedroom door and pushed it wider to see Hidan still sleeping while snoring softly.

Of course he was shirtless but he was wearing long pants. Thanerah got to his side of the bed, “Hidan?” he continued to snore in his sleep so she started to shake his shoulder. “Hidan, wake up. I’ve made us some breakfast”

He continued to sleep. Thanerah sighed heavily, “Come on, Hidan. Wake up,” she slightly wined as she huffed.

Then an idea popped into her head, she grinned widely then went to the living room. She returned to the bedroom with a headphone set which is connected with an iPod that she brought with her. She carefully and gently placed the headphones onto Hidan’s ears, picked a song that was hard metal then increased the volume fully.

Then she played the music.

Hidan shot his eyes wide opened, he sat up screaming while covering his eyes. He soon torn the headphones off his ears and covered them as he buried his face in his lap. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he grumbled under his breath in pain as his ears were ringing.

Thanerah turned off the music, “You wouldn’t wake up so…” she waved her IPod to him as he glared up at her with tired eyes.

“Thanerah, of all the fucking things you could have done to wake me up. Why the fuck this?” he growled.

“For payback for throwing me into the cold bath”

Hidan groaned deeply as he pulled his hands away from his ears. “Now, what the fuck do you want?” he grumpily asked.

“Time for breakfast.”

His mouth turned into a deeper frown, “Was that fucking it?”

Thanerah nodded before she walked out of the bedroom, “Come on! It’s getting cold!”

Hidan groaned deeply while scratching his messy hair, “I hope this marriage isn’t going to be like this for the next few years…Argh”

--

“Where are you going this time?” asked Thanerah as she was washing the dishes.

Hidan was sipping his cup of coffee while he was leaning against the counter next to Thanerah. Hidan answered, “Another nearby fucking town. It won’t take me long as the last one” Then he asked, “What abou you? Spending another fucking day in the lab of geeks?”

Thanerah turned off the water to glare at Hidan. “Don’t,” she dried her hands with the nearest kitchen towel.

“Ah, come on! I was only fucking kidding!”

“No, I’m not angry,” she said but she wasn’t looking at him.

Hidan arched a brow, “You’re not?”