Chapter 57 Torture

Hidan stopped when he approached Dr. Raze’s ship and also saw the unconscious doctor and Ukrah. Hidan immediately got off his motorcycle to check on them; first he went to Dr. Raze.

“Doc?” asked Hidan as he turned him around so he was lying on his back instead of his front. Hidan quickly checked his pulse and muttered “He’s still alive…” then he glanced at Thunder.

Hidan quickly got to the Ukrah’s side and noticed the deep tiny scratches nearly covering his entire body. He touched him and Thunder immediately flinched and tried to attack but he was stopped by Hidan.

“W-Wait, it’s me,” said Hidan as he put his hand on its long snout. Thunder growled softly before laying his head back on the ground with a small whine of pain. Hidan looked around to see no sign of his wife. “Where is she…?” he mumbled under his breath.

He took out his phone – that is always in his pocket – and flipped it opened. He opened the map and Thanerah’s signal sign was beeping to where he is standing. Hidan arched a brow in confusion and scratch the back of his head “What the fuck?” he asked himself as he muttered. He looked around once again then something shining flicked to his eyes.

Hidan immediately reached his hand out and saw the earrings he gave to Thanerah. Hidan crushed it with his hand into a tight fist as he cursed under his breath “Damn it…” soon he punched the ground hard, hard enough to make a few cracks.

Soon he heard a soft groan from Dr. Raze but Hidan didn’t bother to move as he was glaring at the ground. Dr. Raze sat up while rubbing his bald head “Wh-What happened…?” he asked while mumbling but Hidan heard it.

“You were attacked,” Hidan simply answered with a growl. He composed himself and scanned the area once more to find any clues to find his wife, but unfortunately the chance was quite slim. “Fuck,” he cursed under his breath.

His Krystol ring suddenly glowed brightly and thin lines were coming out. It wrapped around Hidan’s hand and he stared at them in confusion. “What the fuck…?” he mumbled as he stared at them in awe and confusion. Suddenly he felt a tug towards the west but he didn’t know why he wanted to go there in the first place. The faint light line immediately disappeared but the tugging to the west didn’t.

Hidan’s feet seemed to have a mind of its own since they started to walk to the west. *W-Why the fuck do I feel the need to go west all of a sudden?* Hidan asked himself as he struggling to control his own body, he can still feel his body but it wasn’t obeying him.

Hidan managed to stop himself but his body was somehow hard to control. *What the fuck is wrong with me? This never happened before* he thought with grinding teeth and annoyance. He looked at the west *Maybe I’ll find Thanerah…* he thought with a small built of hope, when he thought of that his body went a little at ease as if Hidan has answered the right question of his body. Hidan looked at his hand and flexed his fingers to test them. Once he regained his body he returned to his motorcycle as Dr. Raze stood up from the ground.

He saw Hidan getting on his motorcycle so Dr. Raze immediately asked “Where are you doing?”

Hidan glanced at the doctor then look back to the west “I’m getting my wife back.”

“How are you going to find her?”

“…I honestly don’t know,” he mumbled under his breath.

Dr. Raze arched a brow at him “What do mean that you don’t know?”

“I just don’t know but something is pulling me towards the west.”

“Are you certain you’ll find her?”

Hidan sent Dr. Raze a small glare from the corner of his eyes “What the fuck should I do then? Just stand here doing nothing while Thanerah could be in trouble?” he asked Dr. Raze then he turned on the engine “I’m not coming back to Hanatul without her.”

Dr. Raze didn’t say another word as Hidan quickly rode away towards the west. Hidan shouted over his shoulder to the doctor before he was gone “Take care of that fucking mutt!!”

Thanerah groaned when she was coming back to her senses. She groaned once more because she felt a throbbing pain in her head as if she got a migraine. “Shit…” she mumbled under her breath as she closed her eyes to try to calm her mind.

She heard a low voice before her “You’re awake. Good.”

When her small headache calmed down she reopened her eyes to see that she was in a bed chamber while lying on a King size bed with black fur blankets and white pillows, with black curtains hung at the side.

“Where am I…?” she asked herself as she looked around.

Her eyes stopped when she saw someone facing the window while wearing black robes; she could tell that he was pretty tall, nearly as tall as Hidan. His long black straight hair was flowing on his back till his shoulder blades. He somehow seemed familiar to Thanerah, even though she never met a man like him in person.

“Wh-Who are you?” she asked with a small groan since her mind is still throbbing.  

The man turned around to face Thanerah, that’s when she gasped. It was the same man from her dream when she was dreaming about the werewolves and they were being slaves. This man was the Lord.

“Welcome to my home,” he greeted with a small smirk as he walked towards her.

Thanerah tried to shift away from him but realized that her wrist was chained to the head of the bed. She turned her head to glare at the approaching man “Release me at once!!” suddenly he was on top of her as he zipped down her uniform.

“Why?” he asked with a sly smirk with an evil glint in his eyes.

Her eyes widened since she knew what he’s going to do with her. “No!! Get off me!!” she screamed as she tried to kick him off her but he was incredibly strong.

He opened his robes to reveal a masculine chest so he was only wearing his pants. He threw his black robe to the side then spread open her uniform to reveal her chest so now he could see her bra.

“No!!” she screamed as he started to lick her chest.

Thanerah was sitting on a chair while her long black hair was being groomed by one of the female servants. Thanerah was wearing an elegant dress with a small crown around her head but she was unhappy.

She was raped by that Lord, Estington, when she first woke up in his chambers last night, and the memories were haunting her still.  She closed her eyes but the screaming of her plea and begging just became louder to her ears, as if she was screaming herself to death with disgusting images with the Lord going through her mind.

The Lord also put a collar around her neck to make sure that she doesn’t summon up her Guardian. Every time she tries to summon Syvolah or have any use of her Krystol, the choker would sent an unbearable pain through her body, and the Jashinism didn’t ease the pain as she had hoped when she first tried it.

Suddenly she heard the doors being opened so they stopped to look, there he was, the devious Lord Estington.

“How are you, my dear?” he asked with such charms as he strode towards Thanerah while wearing something delicate that would define him as a Lord.

Thanerah sent him a death glare and diverted her eyes away from him. She felt his presence standing in front of her but she refused to neither look nor speak to him.

Soon she heard him saying to the servants “Leave us,” the servants didn’t hesitate to do so.

After the servants left Thanerah’s chin was soon cupped and was force to look at the Lord. “Don’t give me that scowl, sweetie. That will only ruin that pretty face of yours.”

Thanerah growled at him then sharply pull herself away from his grasp.

He let out a small scoff and composed himself. “You’re stubborn as my men said,” he muttered with a hint of amusement in his voice.

She growled at him dangerously and threatened “My husband will come! And when he does, he’ll kill you for your sins!”

He stepped forward to be closer to her and bend down so his face was near hers then suddenly nuzzled his nose against hers which made her flinch.

“Let him come. When he comes I’ll kill him, then you’ll become my wife.”