Chapter 18 Mistake

For an hour and a half the storm had finally passed and all that is left is light snowing. Thanerah, who is still in her wolf form, looked outside of the cave. She nudged Hidan softly with her nose since he took a nap, and after a while he finally woke up. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes and then he asked her, “What? What is it?”

She pointed at the exit of the cave and he saw the condition of the weather before he once again yawned. He stood up and placed his large three-bladed scythe on his back.

He told Thanerah “Time to go, Thanerah.”

She only nodded to him, stood up and stretched herself since she hadn’t move an inch since he fell asleep on her.

Hidan flexed his shoulders a bit and cracked his neck with a small groan. He said to Thanerah, “We’ll cut off a few hours if we run.”

Thanerah only yawned but nodded.

He smirked a bit before he started to run towards the direction and she easily followed him.

--

Hidan slowed down when he was near the sharp edge of a cliff and Thanerah slowed down as well as she stared at the scene before her in awe. *Oh my God...* she could see nothing but a grand sea as it was scorching like diamonds from the sun’s rays.

“That’s where we’re heading,” said Hidan as he pointed at the distant.

Thanerah narrowed her eyes to the direction that he was pointing *I don’t see anything.*

Soon he turned his head to the side and then have a big grin on his face, “Well, today we’re quite lucky.”

Thanerah looked confused at Hidan before she looked at his direction.

She saw a small Inn with grey smoke rising to the cold air from the chimney and there was also a harbour but had no boats or anything like that. *Why are there no boats but they have a harbour?* asked Thanerah.

Hidan suddenly said, “We’re going to stay in there for the night.”

Thanerah growled and mentioned her head towards herself *And what about me?!*

Hidan rubbed his chin but have a wide smirk on his face as he looked down at Thanerah “Well, you don’t look like a dog and you most certainly are too big than an original wolf. Maybe you’ll have to sleep outside.”

Thanerah glared and growled at him *Over my dead body I wi-!!?*

Suddenly her body started to shift and her black fur started to fall to the ground until she was completely naked of fur, in her human form. She yelped loudly with her face completely flushed and she quickly covered her private parts with her hands.

“Ah!!! Why now?!! This is so not the best time!!!” she squealed as she felt her face was on fire.

Hidan grinned widely with his cheeks slightly red “My, what a great view…”

Thanerah immediately blushed and shouted “Hidan!!! Stop looking at me!!!”

“Why? You should be flattered that I’m looking at your body. It has...good qualities” said Hidan as he was eyeing her up and down.

Thanerah growled at him and shouted “Can you at least give me something to cover myself?!!”

Hidan snickered behind his hand and he said “Hey, maybe we’ll have a room for free if we enter the Inn with you naked!”

“To Hell I will!!!”

“Oh, don’t be like that, Thanerah,” whined Hidan with a pout.

Thanerah continued to glare at him then she growled “Hidan, if you don’t give me your cloak I’ll tear you apart!!”