Chapter 66 Dango

Hidan was waiting for the train to come while waiting at the Train Station. Hidan glanced at the others who were waiting for the train as well and see that they were very few people around. Hidan glanced at Hanatul City over his shoulder, where his wife is.

*Thanerah…* he thought as he sighed heavily.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder but his used his instincts. He grabbed the hand quickly and twisted the intruder’s arm on his back. “Ow! Ow!” whined the intruder and he said to Hidan “Take it easy, Hidan!”

Hidan realized that it was just Bansu, Hidan’s old partner. Hidan sighed softly in relief then released Bansu’s arm. “How many fucking times do I have to tell you, Bansu? Don’t sneak on me like that or else I would have broken your fucking arm” growled Hidan as he stabbed his finger at Bansu.

He only let out a nervous chuckle at Hidan “Sorry, I guess it slipped through my mind after all these years. You know, it’s not easy to remember from the years back”

Hidan groaned softly and glanced away from his friend “I know what you’re fucking talking about…” he grumbled as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Bansu sighed softly as he scratched the side of his head “Where’s your wife?” Hidan returned his eyes at Bansu to send him a small death glare. Bansu immediately protested while waving his hand out “W-Wait, it doesn’t mean I’m going after your wife or anything! I’m just curious! Don’t need to glare me to death!”

Hidan huffed softly and answered while diverting his eyes from Bansu “She’s still in the City. She has some unfinished business with Doc”

“Ah with the Spirits and all”

Hidan looked at Bansu surprisingly “How the fuck did you know about that? I thought only the Council and I know”

Bansu grinned and replied “I have my reasons”

“Well those fucking reasons will put you in jail if you’re caught and don’t expect to save your ass like the last time”

Bansu groaned “How many times do I have to tell you, Hidan? I was DRUINK!!”

Hidan chuckled softly with playful eyes and said to Bansu “You molested that belly dancer at the club and you wouldn’t stop asking her to fuck with you”

Bansu wince from the memory and touched his cheek “Yeah and I didn’t expect her to slap me so hard”

“Hard enough for you to get unconscious; you were so fucking weak” said Hidan with a wide grin.

“Hey that was nearly 300 years ago, Hidan!”

“But you have to fucking admit it, it was quite hilarious”

“Hilarious to YOU but definitely not to ME!” protested Bansu as his cheeks were turning crimson from embarrassment. Soon they heard the train coming and the people pushed themselves off the benches as the train came.

Hidan asked Bansu “Where the fuck are you heading?” as he and Bansu walked towards the train doors.

Bansu replied “I’m going with you. The High Priest ordered me so you won’t screw things up.”

Hidan groaned and asked “Why the fuck does he think that?”

“Because he was worried that you might be distracted by your wife and it will take the job longer.”

Hidan groaned as he and Bansu entered the train “Fine but I don’t want to hear any fucking complains.”