Chapter 65 Brother

In the early morning the sun was slowly rising from the horizon, making beautiful shades of color in the dark sky as the stars were slowly disappearing. In a dark room there were only sounds of soft breathing and soft snoring until the windows automatically opened. Hidan breathed in deeply before fluttering his eyes opened. He looked at the windows to see the rising sun and he groaned softly.

Then he felt some movement in his arms so he looked. There she was, Thanerah, his wife-to-be, sleeping in his arms peacefully with her black hair sprawled across the pillows like little rivers; her position nearly a human ball but the covers of the bed were covering them; her mouth slightly open as she breathed in and out softly. Hidan smiled at the beautiful sight. He brought his hand up and caressed her face softly with his eyes not blinking.

She slightly shifted from his touch but nonetheless sleeping still. He continued to caress her face for Jashin-knows-how-long but he didn’t mind it at all, in fact deep inside him he wanted to be like this with her forever. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a ringing from his nightstand drawer so he stopped. He groaned in irritation then reached his hand out to open the drawer, pulling out his black phone which was ringing, then quickly answered it so Thanerah doesn’t wake up.

“What the fuck is it now?” demanded Hidan softly in annoyance in the phone.

“Hidan, respect your superiors” growled Odan from the other line.

Hidan just rolled his eyes “What the fuck do you want?”

He heard his father heavy sigh but he answered “I want you to get going with those documents I gave you yesterday. Now hurry it up” then he hanged.

Hidan pulled his phone away with a small curse under his breath “Fucking old man…”

“Hmm?” he turned his eyes away from the phone to the woman in his arms and saw her fluttering her beautiful eyes open while looking up at him. She rubbed her eyes as she yawned softly then greeted Hidan with a weak grin “Morning Hidan…”

Hidan’s anger immediately disappeared from the sight of her smile, even that smile could even melt the darkest heart. He smiled softly back “Morning…” he leaned forward to peck her lips softly. She smiled against his lips.

When he pulled away Thanerah asked wearily “Who was that?” she mentioned towards his black phone in his hand. Hidan glanced at it before looking back to Thanerah.

“That was my fucking father. He wants me to send the documents to his colleagues in the Endless City today”

“Can I come with you?” asked Thanerah eagerly.

Hidan chuckled at her eagerness and shook his head “No babe, you have to stay here to help with Doc. You know he can’t do things alone and you got to make sure that fucking mutt, Thunder, is still alive”

She smacked the side of her head “Oh, right. I completely forgot about that”

Hidan chuckled once more then kissed her unexpectedly. She muffled in surprise but soon kissed back with a smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He licked the bottom of her lip; asking permission to enter her mouth. She gladly accepted it by opening her mouth and he didn’t hesitate to thrust his tongue inside her mouth and played with her own tongue.

She moaned in his mouth and she pulled away in need of air. Soon she groaned when she felt her entire body sore from last night. “Argh, my body…” she groaned as she relaxed her head on the pillow.

Hidan smirked and asked her playfully “Was I too rough on you last night, babe?”

“I apparently think so” she answered with a small laugh but soon she groaned with a frown “I think you seriously dislocated my hips a little bit” she mumbled.