Chapter 54 Laundry

After returning from the Endless city and receiving Hidan’s new scythe, everything was normal. Thanerah was at home while collecting the dirt clothes from the basket in the bathroom where they throw their clothes in. “Argh, disgusting…” she grumbled to herself as she smelled the sweat and rag of the used clothes. She put them all into another basket then lifted them up.

She walked out of the bathroom to the living room then placed the basket of dirty laundry on the couch. Soon she heard the front door being opened and she saw Hidan entering. “Welcome back” greeted Thanerah, as usual, while tying her long black hair into a high pony tail while wearing a large baggy shirt with black shorts with simple sneakers. Hidan stopped at his tracks when he saw her then he asked

“What the fuck are you doing, Thanerah?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m going to do the laundry”

“…do you fucking know where the laundry room is?” he asked with an upcoming grin on his face as he crossed his arms on his chest. Thanerah blushed while glaring softly at Hidan

“I…knew that you were coming so I just prepared myself” she lied but unfortunately he saw it.

“Liar” said Hidan as his grin widened, and then he said with a soft sigh “I’ll come with you” he walked past her but before he walked down the hallway, he gave Thanerah a big slap on her butt.

“Hey!!” yelped Thanerah in surprise as she glared at Hidan over her shoulder. He didn’t look at her but she somehow knew that he was grinning widely. Thanerah huffed as she crossed her arms then she glanced at Thunder who was lying on the couch while wagging his tail lazily over the edge of the couch. “You want to come with us?” she asked Thunder. He opened one lazy eye at her before closing it while shaking his head as his answer to her.

Soon she felt another hard slap on her butt from behind then saw Hidan walked past her while wearing a black tank top with black trousers with silver lining coming down from the side and normal dark grey sneakers. “Hidan cut that out!!” she screeched with her face flushed while rubbing her sore bottom. He only responded with a grin and excused himself

“What? You have a nice fucking ass”

“But that doesn’t mean that you can slap it as hard as you like! I mean, it seriously hurts!”

Hidan groaned “How many times do I have to fucking tell you?! We’re Jashinists for Jashin’s sake!!”

“I’m still getting use to the traditions!!”

“You’ve been a Jashinist for nearly a fucking year now!!”

“And yet I still didn’t give a sacrifice to Lord Jashin!”

Hidan immediately decided to cross the line “All right, that’s enough!” he did a big X sign with his arms at her and she immediately stopped. “This is going nowhere so can we just go to the fucking laundry room already?!” he whined with a deep frown on his face, it made him look cute.

She smirked softly then suddenly leaned forward to give him a peck on the lips. He seemed to be surprise from it but smirked widely and kissed her back while wrapping his arms around her. She soon pulled away to soon while Hidan was still at daze. He cleared his throat to clear his mind but he didn’t bother to remove his arms around her.

“Wha-What the fuck was that for?” he stuttered while asking.

She giggled at his cute stuttering self; he knew what she was giggling at so he groaned deeply while closing his eyes to calm down but his hold around her tightened. “Shut up” he said but she continued to giggle. Then she said