Chapter 4 Full Moon

“Fuck! That hit the spot!!” screamed Hidan in ecstasy as he pierced another black stake through his heart, and then his victim fall to the ground, killed by many ways where Hidan pierced himself as well in his Jashin curse-jutsu. “Damn-worthless-pierce of trash!” said Hidan as his skin started to turn back to normal and pulling out the black stakes out of his bloody body. Not to mention a hot body.

Thanerah was sitting on a rock at the side while watching Hidan doing’s his ritual as his victim was one of the bounties. Kakuzu was also sitting on the rock next to Thanerah with a map out to pass the time. “About time you finish your ritual, Hidan. Can’t you make it short for once?”

Hidan shot a dirty look at Kakuzu and then shouted “Make it ‘short’!? Are you fucking kidding me, Kakuzu!!? I have to do this kind of shit! It’s part of the strict laws of Jashinism!!” then he shouted at Thanerah “You got that bitch!?”

She didn’t seemed affect by his comments and just stared at him solemnly. “Whatever you say, Hidan” said Thanerah, she has been staying with the Akatsuki almost a whole month. The first week was a pain in the ass but after a couple days more, she has gotten use to Hidan’s temper and attitude.

Hidan growled under his breath then demanded her “Come here!”

She sighed heavily and pushed herself off the rock then walked towards Hidan. When she reached him he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist to bring her body closer “What the fuck, Hidan!?” shouted Thanerah as she tried to push him away but of course, he was stronger.

He brought one of the bloody black stakes to her face with the tip dripping off Hidan’s blood. “Taste it” he growled at her. She protested and looked away with her mouth shut, making Hidan to curse under his breath.

“If you don’t taste it, I’ll shove my stake in your mouth if I have to” he growled but then suddenly had a devious grin “Maybe I will”

Thanerah’s eyes widened then she glared at Hidan’s grinning face. “Fine...” she mumbled then she opened her mouth to lick Hidan’s blood off the stake.

When the taste of copper touched her tongue she immediately wanted to get it out of her mouth but then the copper taste suddenly became a very unique taste, it’s unexplainable but it was getting addicting to Thanerah.

She went back to lick Hidan’s blood off his stake and Hidan seemed to be surprised by it. *That was fast* thought Hidan. Then they both suddenly heard Kakuzu’s voice as Thanerah finished licking Hidan’s blood off his stake with the corners of her mouth have a bit of Hidan’s blood.

“Come on you two! We’re in a tight schedule” Kakuzu said before he bended over to grab the back of his bounty’s shirt then rest the lifeless body on the back of his shoulder while still holding tightly onto the back of the bounty’s collar.

“Let’s go”

Hidan groaned as his partner already started to walk away. Hidan put his black stake in his robe after sheathing it so it was short. Then he looked at Thanerah who was staring at Kakuzu’s back. “What’s his story?” Thanerah asked Hidan.

Hidan sighed heavily and said as he looked at his partner “It could be anyone’s guess” then he looked at Thanerah and saw his blood on the corner of her mouth. Hidan blushed a bit and trailed off in saying “You got some blood...” he reached a hand out to brush away the blood off the corner of her mouth. She froze from her spot then looked at Hidan’s eyes. The emotion in his eyes was very different from his usual ones, this time it seemed...kind.

He looked into Thanerah’s eyes and he brushed his thumb softly on her smooth skin then suddenly they both heard Kakuzu’s voice who snapped them out of their spots. Hidan quickly pulled away from Thanerah and stepped back a bit. Thanerah blushed furiously and looked away from Hidan because she knew that he will make fun of her later.