Chapter 81 Twang!

Hidan stared down at the face that looked more mature, like in his early 20s as well but Hidan could see the liking of his little brother. “Ho-How is that f**king possible...?” asked Hidan as his hand.

Koruko’s small sad smile immediately disappeared and was replaced with a deep frown. “It doesn’t matter anymore...” he suddenly punched Hidan hard in the face. Sending him flying across and skid on the ground.

Hidan groaned as he cupped his bleeding nose and glared at his little brother. Koruko stood up and pushed some brunette hair away from his face. That’s when Hidan noticed a deep scar down on the left side of his face.

“What I know is that you’ve ABANDONED me to burn in that godforsaken temple!!” shouted Koruko in anger.

Hidan growled as he composed from the ground and wiped the blood with the back of his hand. “I did NOT abandon you!! I killed those f**kers who burned the temple down! They knocked me unconscious before I could save you!” protested Hidan.

“But you immediately pronounced me dead without a second thought that I could have survived the f**king blaze!!”

Hidan kept quiet this time and just continued to let Koruko released his anger.

“Everyone thinks I’m weak!” he sent Hidan a death glare “And YOU always looked down at me!! You didn’t believe in me that I could stand up for myself!!”

“You were just a f**king kid and I’m your older brother!! What the f**k was I supposed to do when those f**king kids were f**king you around like some idiotic chump?! I warned you about them and I was right that they were nothing but f**king trouble!!”

Koruko shouted in anger with the top of his lungs “Stop treating me like a f**king child, Hidan!! I’m not the boy you once knew!! I HATE you!!”

Hidan growled under his breath as he glared hard at his little brother. “Is this why you’ve turned to the Natoku side? To f**king take your revenge on me?!”

“How did you know that I’m with the Natoku?” asked Koruko with a sly smirk.

“I saw your palm that has the f**king brand of the Natoku.”

Koruko glanced down at his palm to see the bandage that was covering his marked hand was torn. His smirk widened as he turned his palms into a tight fists. “And I’m grateful that I’ve joined them because BELIEVED in me like no one else has ever has! They gave me strength and honour!”

“You call THIS f**king honour?! Killing your family to gain HONOR?! I think this is total bullshit! You’ve turned into a brainless f**ktard!!”

Koruko’s arm suddenly formed into an arm sword. “Shut up!!” shouted Koruko as he charged towards Hidan.

Hidan groaned and went into fighting stance. When Koruko was close, Hidan swiftly got to the side and punched him quickly in the face. Koruko skid on the floor with his face bleeding from the punch. When he stopped, he groaned then looked up to glare at Hidan with a wide grin.

Hidan arched a brow then saw him glancing at Thanerah. He immediately dashed towards Thanerah with his arm sword ready to strike down at her. “No!!” cried out Hidan as he dashed towards him faster. Hidan managed to get to Thanerah before his brother could and blocked his attack with his bare hand. He groaned in pain as Koruko has stabbed his arm sword through his hand. Koruko just snickered wickedly and said to him.

“I’ll make you suffer as I’ve suffered. I’ll take HER” – mentioned towards the fallen Thanerah – “away from you”

Hidan immediately glared at his brother with hatred and pulled his wounded hand from the tip of the arm sword and used it to punch Koruko in the face once more. Koruko landed on the ground with a loud thug and he groaned once more; no doubt that his nose is broken.