Chapter 2 Bomb

Thanerah shot her eyes opened to see the sky dark *I-It’s night time?* then she tried to sit up but instead fall back to the ground with a groan since she feel some pain in her abdomen.

 “Shit…” she mumbled then she looked at her stomach to see her clothes were stain with her blood around her stomach. Then she sat up successfully and slowly then opened her kimono a bit to look at her stomach. It was healed as if nothing had happened but there were some of her blood smeared on her skin.

Then she noticed something on the back of her right hand. She lifted her right hand to examine the weird thing on the back of her hand “What is this?” she mumbled. It seemed like an armor hand thing but it also look like a black web strapped on the back of her hand with a weird deep red crystal in shape of a lotus in the middle.

Then she made her right hand into a fist then look up ahead in the road. *I can’t believe that I was killed by that Hidan bastard!* then she slowly stood up from the ground while wobbling a bit. Then she looked up ahead on the road again and prayed “I hope he hadn’t gone far…”

--

Hidan yawned loudly as he stretched his arms a bit while sitting in front of the camp-fire while his partner, Kakuzu, was sleeping against the tree with his back and his arms crossed on his chest to keep himself warm. Hidan looked at the dancing camp-fire and thought

 *Man, I’m bored as fuck!* then dig his hand in his Akatsuki robes to pull out a black stake. He unsheathed it to its fullest then poked the fire around with it since it was getting weaker and weaker.

Then he looked at Kakuzu *When the fuck is he gonna wake up?* thought Hidan. Then he sighed heavily and pulled his stake away from the fire then put it beside him. He shifted a bit to make him-self comfortable then continued to watch the fire; he was on patrol.

Hours later the fire was nearly out. Hidan cursed under his breath softly then glanced at his partner to see that he was still sleeping. “Stupid motherfucker…” he mumbled. Then he stood up from the ground, dusted himself off and walked into the woods to collect some more fire-wood.

After half an hour of collecting some firewood he turned towards the camp-site. As he was walking towards it until he heard a snap of a branch then stopped.

 He turned his head to where he heard the snapping branch then arched a brow “Aren’t you supposed to be fucking dead, bitch?” he asked the darkness. Then he heard a soft cursing behind the bushes then Thanerah came out from her hiding.

Hidan narrowed his eyes towards her “How the fuck are you still alive, bitch?” he growled at her. Thanerah glared at him then growled back with a small sneer.

 “You killed me”

 Hidan rolled his eyes “Yeah, so?” he asked as if it was just a normal thing like he had stolen a piece of cake.

Thanerah’s glare hardened then Hidan asked “You didn’t answer my fucking question, slut. How the fuck are you still alive?”

 Thanerah tightened her jaw then answered with a growl “Your God revived me so I can kill you” then everything went quiet until Hidan burst out laughing hysterically which shocked Thanerah.

“Y-you got to be fucking kidding me!! You think you can kill me!? That’s fucking ridiculous as fuck!!” Thanerah was fuming with anger and her hands tightened into a fist.

“It’s not funny” she growled but Hidan continued to laugh hysterically. Then suddenly she was surrounded by black strings and they wrapped themselves around her arms, legs and waist then lifted her off the ground. She struggled greatly and tried to break free but it was pointless.