Chapter 7 Cross my Heart

“Now...” started Hidan as his Guardian suddenly turned into ashes and they flowed back into the crystal as the ashes turn into light, his Krystol armour decreased until it went back to what it was before after the light disappeared.

He continued to say “...tell your Guardian to go back to slumber. I’m going to teach you some Tai-jutsus.”

Thanerah groaned “More?” she whined but Hidan arched a brow and growled at her.

“Don’t complain, bitch!”

Thanerah winced under his harsh tone and said to Syvolah “Please return.” Syvolah growled at her before she also turned into ashes and turned into light as it went back inside the glowing crystal but the Krystol did not deceased as Hidan’s had, sadly.

Then suddenly Thanerah had to block an attack from Hidan when he tried to punch her in the face. “H-Hey!! I wasn’t ready!!” shouted Thanerah but she had to jump when Hidan tried to kick her legs to unbalance her.

“Always expect the unexpected!” said Hidan with a devious smirk on his face. Thanerah glared at him then flipped backwards to try to kick Hidan’s in the chin but he saw it coming and backed away a bit. Thanerah straightened herself and went into fighting stance at Hidan.

His smirk didn’t leave his face then he said “You’re getting better with your Tai-jutsu. Are you sure you’re not a ninja?”

Thanerah’s face dropped and said, “If I was a ninja, you wouldn’t have beaten me so easily when I tried to kill you.”

Hidan chuckled, “Good point” Thanerah smiled because for some reason, she like making Hidan laugh, unlike his moody self attitude.

Hidan titled his head to the side when he saw Thanerah’s fighting stance, when she saw him looking at her like that she blushed furiously “Wh-what?” asked Thanerah as he continued to look at her with his beautiful and attractive lavender eyes.

“Your stance is wrong” answered Hidan.

Thanerah just stood there, not knowing what to do so she asked “Um...what should I do?” Hidan just walked towards her and she composed herself from her fighting stance.

“Go back to your fighting stance” ordered Hidan, for some reason Thanerah find it...attractive.

She went back to her fighting position while Hidan examined her stance; he suddenly went behind her and pressed his body against hers from behind her. “H-Hidan?!” yelped Thanerah in surprise but Hidan ignored it but he had a small smirk on his face, he grasped Thanerah’s wrist with his hands softly, surprisingly.

He said to Thanerah “Try not to give any opening to your opponents, you’re giving your opponent the opportunity to kick your ass if you’re not caution of yourself” instructed Hidan. Thanerah was quite surprise of this, it’s not usual for Hidan to be so wise and to talk like that without any swearing.

Then Thanerah started to move as Hidan’s move with him instructing her silently. Thanerah blushed furiously and tried her best to avoid eye contact with Hidan, they move in perfect rhythm, smoothly as a flowing waterfall. Then Hidan whispered in Thanerah’s ear that made her heart so skip a beat.

“You got that, Thanerah?” the way he said her name made her knees to go weak and they trembled a bit.

*What is he doing to me?* thought Thanerah, still avoiding eye contact with Hidan.

Hidan then asked Thanerah when he stopped moving as well with Thanerah “Have you ever thrown a kunai before?” Thanerah went quiet but shook her head. Hidan released her wrist, and her skin ached for his touch again but she didn’t want to show it to Hidan. Hidan dig his hands in his Akatsuki robe and pulled out a black kunai.