Chapter 12 Brotherhood

Kakuzu walked out of his bedroom after he done his morning routines, he walked down the hallway to go to the kitchen to get some coffee, as he always does it every morning. Then he noticed Tobi taking a peek in Hidan’s bedroom with his door ajar. Kakuzu arched a brow and silently walked behind the childish member of the Akatsuki while he was giggling like a little girl until Tobi heard Kakuzu’s tired voice.

“What are you up to, Tobi?” 

Tobi immediately flinched from Kakuzu’s voice and quickly tuned his head to see a curious Kakuzu. “K-Kakuzu! Look!” squealed Tobi.

Kakuzu sighed heavily then took a peek into Hidan’s room “Tobi, it’s just Hidan’s ro-!!!” his sentence stopped when he saw Hidan and Thanerah cuddled together on the bed, sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms. “Well, well, what do you know...” mumbled Kakuzu with a knowing smirk on his face.

Then Tobi asked Kakuzu “Does that mean Hidan and Thanerah are together?!”

“It seems like it”

“Kawai!!”

--

Hidan awake when he heard two different voices from his door but he first realized that Thanerah was sleeping in his arms, Hidan looked shocked at first but then he remembered what happened last night. Hidan then heard the voices again from his door so he looked to see that it was Kakuzu and Tobi, talking to each other as quietly as possible but of course it was a fail.

Hidan growled and tried to sit up but wince when he moved his wounded body *Shit, I can’t move!* thought Hidan angrily, then he nudged Thanerah “Hey, wake up!” he growled at her, she murmured a bit before she fluttered her eyes open with her hair all messy.

“Wh-What?” she mumbled but when she realized that she was lying in bed with Hidan her eyes shot open in full alert.

 Her cheeks started to turn crimson but before she could speak Hidan whispered to her harshly “Get those two out of here!!”

“What?” Thanerah turned her head towards the door and immediately saw Kakuzu and Tobi.

Her eyes widened like white plates and she immediately rushed to the door and pushed it close “Ow!!” she heard from the other side of the door.

Hidan sighed heavily and relaxed on the bed “Stupid fuckers...” mumbled Hidan. He tried to move but wince in pain as he does “Fuck...” mumbled Hidan as he held on his sides; that confused Thanerah.

“Aren’t you a masochist?” asked Thanerah

“Well...not exactly, in Jashinism it turns the pain into pleasure automatically when you turn into a full Jashinist but...” he groaned again but continued “...but if you’re wounded from an enemy that can kill you, the pain will just be like any other pain ” he groaned again as he shift on the bed to make himself comfortable.

Thanerah sighed heavily and asked “Then would you like me to bring you some breakfast?”

“That would be great” he replied with a small groan.  

Thanerah nodded then asked “What would you like to eat?”

Hidan just replied “Just get me something to eat!!” as soon as he said that Thanerah was out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

Thanerah reached the kitchen and saw Kakuzu drinking some coffee, when he saw her he grinned at her “Sleep well?” he asked.

Thanerah started to blush furiously and quickly answered “It’s not what you think!! It meant nothing! It was just a one-time thing!”