Chapter 46 Shower

Hidan and Thanerah were panting heavily while lying with each other on their bed together nakedly. “Th-That was amazing…” complimented Thanerah with a smile on her face as she pushed her damp black hair away from her face. Hidan just nodded in agreement but he had a big grin on his face and pushed away his silver bangs off his sweaty forehead.

He let out a small chuckle “I still got it…” he said but mostly to himself. Thanerah giggled before she shifted her position so she was lying half of her body on his while resting her head on his chest. She felt him wrapping his arms around her tightly and he rubbed her arm with his thumb.

Once their breathing got under their control and the heat from their bodies were decreasing, Hidan asked Thanerah “Want to go out for dinner? Or cook?”

Thanerah smiled softly and answered “I don’t mind either of them, but apparently I don’t have fancy clothes to go out for dinner.”

“You don’t have to fucking worry about that, Thanerah. There are barely any civilians around here.”

“So I guess restaurants are out of the options.”

He sighed heavily in disappointment “I was hoping to take you to that fancy restaurant up town…” he grumbled.

Thanerah giggled and kissed Hidan’s chest where his heart is. “You’re being so sweet, Hidan.”

“Hmm-mm, don’t mention this to the others. This will ruin my reputation.”

“What? Of you being so sweet and generous.”

“Hey, if they heard that they’ll think I’ll be a pussy in battle.”

“I’m sure they’ll don’t think of you like that. After all, there’s not much Jashinists around here.”

“True but still.”

She rolled her eyes but have a smile on her lips. She sat up and groaned softly since she felt sore in her entire body. Hidan sat up as well but when he saw her rubbing her shoulder he went behind her. He brought his hands up to massage her shoulders a bit. She pulled her hand away from her shoulder and gladly felt his hands massaging her sore shoulders.

She moaned softly then asked him “Have you ever thought of being a masseur?”

He answered “Nope,” then asked “Why?”

“Because you’re really good at it.”

He smirked softly “If you want, I can massage you,” he leaned in forward to whisper in her ear huskily “,from head to toe…” he soon bite her earlobe softly and she gasped in surprise.

Thanerah stuttered as she started to blush “I-I’ll be looking forward to that,” she pulled herself away from Hidan and turned around to face him so she could push him off gently with her hand on his masculine chest. “But not right now. I’m still sore,” he grinned widely.

“I know you want it as much as I do.”

“Thanks but no thanks. I would still like to walk around, thank you very much.”

He let out a snickered “Fine, fine,” he gave in but leaned forward to quickly peck her lips. She smiled against his lips then pulled away all too soon; it took her whole will to do so.

“No, Hidan. I’m not going to fall for that easily.”

He pouted “Awe, Thanerah,” he whined. He put a hand over his heart and said in a dramatic way “You ache my heart,” she giggled and kissed his nose softly.

“I thought Jashinists are supposed to love the pain.”

“Fucking true but physically and emotionally is fucking different.”

Thanerah giggled once more then said “I’m going to take a shower,” she slowly got out of bed since her body is still sore and tried her best to ignore the feeling of watchful eyes on her body. She heard a curse from her husband and he said